What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

, 3oz a plant doable?? 600w hps

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
They look healthy but very small. 9 weeks veg from seed under a 600 watt they should be much, much bigger by now.

You can see from the pics that he's running a CFL at the moment. Maybe he's swapped in the HPS by now.

Personally I would stick with soil until you've had a few grows. Coco can be liability and massive learning curve if you over feed even slightly. Soil can be a lot more forgiving.

At the moment he's not measuring pH/EC.. Slowly does it I'd say.

Plants are looking fine by the way, good work :)

Earache my eye

You can see from the pics that he's running a CFL at the moment. Maybe he's swapped in the HPS by now.

Personally I would stick with soil until you've had a few grows. Coco can be liability and massive learning curve if you over feed even slightly. Soil can be a lot more forgiving.

I had no idea there weren’t any ph or ec measurements. That’s a real good effort without those. And yes, I would stick with soil for now too. You’re right about coco, it can be a pain and soil is much more forgiving. But if you get it right with coco, (not too much K but plenty of Ca) yields and quality can be outstanding. Good job man I didn’t mean to sound disrespectful in any way.

Thanks man appreciate your help and u advice
And yes the 600w is bacj in ,

First day of week 3 flowering just a couple of pictures for u guys am getting a bit excited now received_671974853204680.jpg

received_765825777107059.jpeg

received_2044597068960368.jpeg

received_2172981229633172.jpeg