What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Indoor Grow 9 Strains

I

i0dineAlf

Dispite the light problems, the buds look good! Nice job! I'm about ready to pop some Duke Diamond's Cinderella 99 x Gooeybreeder's Mom Gooey. I'm really interested in the smoke report.

Good morning! :tumbleweed:

Thank you for checking out the journal.
I think you will enjoy all of Duke's gear.
I'll get a smoke report out for each strain in the next ten days.

Hopefully it becomes legal and we can share genetics one day! :bongsmi:

Have a great week!

I

i0dineAlf

Very nice buds mate! Glad that yo finally got some good flowers to smoke.

We're all wating for smoke report. Keep us updated on it.

There's my buddy!

Thanks again for checking out the nugs... :respect:
I will definitely get you a smoke report for each strain!

I think we have around 4 oz's cleaned up so far.
I'm suspecting there is another 4 still on the plants ?

Hit us back with a link to your current grow!

I'm sure people would love to see what genetics you are currently running and something more dialed in. :bow:

Have a great week!
Talk soon. :moon:

I

i0dineAlf

Favorites...

A. Purple Dahlia - The wife's favorite so far. She said it's happy weed. This will definitely be put in the next rotation - whenever that may be.

B. Mom Gooey x Cinderella 99 - My buddy's favorite so far. He felt this had more of an "up" high compared to the rest. He loves everything with Mom Gooey in it. Just prefers this over Mom Gooey x Old Mexican.

C. Jelly Sickle - Another buddy's favorite. Still getting his reviews. Will discuss with him his thoughts when we meet up again.

Dark Desire​

attachment.php

View image in gallery

Jelly Sickle​

Attachments

• one.jpg
    one.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 35
  • two.jpg
    two.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I

i0dineAlf

One more... Unknown Strain! :smoke:

Only a nug from the jar because I still haven't figured out the best way to add images...

attachment.php

View image in gallery

Attachments

• something.jpg
    something.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 30