What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

American Community Survey from the U.S. Census Bureau--WTF????

Gry

Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, has a history of voter caging scams that have been found to be in violation of the voting rights act repeatedly.
The Washington times, is known in the DC area as a 'moonie paper'.
The deliberately offensive language is standard issue koch bros pap.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
While I agree with the possition most of you take regarding this, I think they know more than that about most of you already. We are in the era of digital surveillance. So they might just want to verify the info they collected already..

St. Phatty

census worker, or POTUS? :biggrin: i wouldn't want either one. i think anyone that WANTS to be president should automatically be disqualified. the right person for the job would have to be shot with a tranquilizer dart as he goes out the door to work, taken to the White House, THEN woken up. handcuff him/her to the desk so that they cannot escape when they come to their senses...once they realize that they are trapped, they will settle down & do a better job than we deserve...:tiphat:

I could handle the POTUS job, though I think it might be better served by a Council (of ICMag members with an equal number of women drawn from somewhere.)

Job #1, demonstrating that school safety can be achieved in 1 week, independent of a decades long debate about firearms.

G

Reminds me of Joe McCarthy waving around a sheaf of papers claiming it was a list of 200 communists in the State Dept.

He was full of shit and so are the voter fraud ravers.
This means less than zero. Tell someone who gives a fuck what you think.

G

I could handle the POTUS job, though I think it might be better served by a Council (of ICMag members with an equal number of women drawn from somewhere.)

Job #1, demonstrating that school safety can be achieved in 1 week, independent of a decades long debate about firearms.
More proof you just cant fix stupid.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Its spooky to know that all the powers that be have to do - to know more about yourself than you yourself know - is just type your name into some database - and Shazam! - it all pops up - or it could be a finger-print, facial/iris recognition, DNA - a photograph - a credit card/bank account - mortgage - loan - taxes - linked family - and the list goes on - with every transaction and movement you make in life - unless you are some mountain man, living off the wilderness somewhere.

What is so ironic about it is that mostly - people have volunteered most all of this information themselves - and so much more - like what they had for breakfast last tuesday etc - through social media/blog/diary.

While I agree with the possition most of you take regarding this, I think they know more than that about most of you already. We are in the era of digital surveillance. So they might just want to verify the info they collected already..

armedoldhippy

Veteran
jfc, just lie on the fucking form and be done with it or throw it in the trash and fuck it. what a waste of your emotions. seriously. you don't have to answer no matter what. Lie Lie Lie fuck em all

you might be on to something here! i'm gonna tell them that there are 35 people here and see what happens...if they come to check, it will be "well fuck! they were right here a few minutes ago. they must have smelled you coming..."

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Reminds me of Joe McCarthy waving around a sheaf of papers claiming it was a list of 200 communists in the State Dept.

He was full of shit and so are the voter fraud ravers.

way too true to be funny. McCarthy would LOVE trump; but would be jealous because so many folks eat trumps bullshit hook, line, sinker, rod, reel, and trolling motor. morons...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
More proof you just cant fix stupid.

what do you disagree with? that he (or nearly anyone on here) would do a better job than ol' shit for brains, or that school safety is attainable? the second one would be easy; put all of the cops enforcing drug laws in schools & watch shootings GTFA. the first one is debatable, there are a "few" on here that i think would actually do WORSE than trump...(coffcoff):laughing:

buzzmobile

Veteran
"Where is my Roy Cohn ?"

attachment.php

Attachments

• Barr.jpg
    Barr.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 36