What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
From the 4 packages Ive grown, not one plant showed mold. And from the last two packages I have made F2 seeds, many crosses... and no one of the people who are planting them, have seen anything strange. I live in the Mexican Caribbean, near the sea, with rain and heat. I also grew it in Valencia, Spain (coastal city) without mold problems, pure destroyer and hybridized with Taskenti, gift from kaiki, same mold-free results. I imagine that it will be something very dependent on each destroyer individual used for the cross
hey Mike amigo.. thanks for info. your destroyed chiwawa looks great...(y)

well Mexican Caribbean climate is different to continental Europe climate where willy is growing though, especially the sun is not so intense... my climate is continental too. but I have to try it anyway to know for sure.

I know crew here they are growing super lemon haze x destryoer cut... and it is moldy outdoors, but it can be from slh side easily...

for example bshw is supposed to be bred in coastal California, and was bred to be resistant. but here it is moldy... it is definitely very interesting subject, these various micro climates are fascinating... the influence of environments on genetics is not explored enough imo.

minerals in air from ocean water can play big role too... like one guy brought genetics from Vanuatu here and I thought it has to be extremely resistant. but another guy grew it at balcony here and got powdery mildew on it. it shocked me. minerals! hehehe.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Powdery mildew is the right name, thanks Maha (my english isn't good)...
In same place plants like Hindukush or nl / haze hybrids did not give any problems ...
It is probably a mix of factors, not just genetics...
Here the plants have to deal with skyrocketing humidity, hot, muggy and not always breezy days, and cool, humid nights, perfect for this type of mold...

olday

Veteran
Zamaldelica x (Thai x VB) rolling into week 12, this is the longer flowering one and the one that has my eye

DD558115-9466-4482-98DD-D6F799812AF5.jpeg

Attachments

• DD558115-9466-4482-98DD-D6F799812AF5.jpeg
    DD558115-9466-4482-98DD-D6F799812AF5.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 51

elchischas

Veteran

elchischas

Veteran
Hey Chischas, Destroyer es pronto!
View attachment 18730988
Destroyer from Charlie
View attachment 18730989
Wow! Really amazing bro!
I can't wait to see all those magnificent crosses on your hands! :rasta:
@unnamedmike did a really amazing job with that crosses. He take the Best of Destroyer and make it seeds and also cross it with unique sativa strains... :respect:
I'm pretty sure that you'll be truly happy for it!
Btw i was thinking cross Destroyer x HollyHanh and Destroyer x Panama/ColombianGold .. so will see :shooty:
Abrazo hermano!

vermontman

GREEN MOUNTAIN GRAPE
Green Mountain Seeds only polyhybrid
Oaxacan Gold X Balung Nepali Sativa X Mostly sativa Heirloom Mendo
ACE SEEDS!

Attachments

• GRAPE AND NULANJE HARVEST CF 083.JPG
    GRAPE AND NULANJE HARVEST CF 083.JPG
    854.5 KB · Views: 76
  • GRAPE AND NULANJE HARVEST CF 072.JPG
    GRAPE AND NULANJE HARVEST CF 072.JPG