What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Grizz

Veteran
being new to the PNW and also favoring mexican food, i found myself ordering fish tacos at the local mexican restaurant. i was excited to try some famous PNW seafood, but when the server brought the order the tacos were filled with .... fishsticks!
the very same crusty breaded fishsticks my mother used to burn for dinner, and they served them with tartar sauce ffs.

lol you should know better, Mexican food in the pnw is like fresh salmon in mexico

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
maybe they were senorita paul's brand fishsticks!!
gorton's of guerrero?

if it was real mexican food it would have be fried and then lovingly refried!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:gotta get prepped up for tomorrow....going on a long and possibly mostly heinous ride in the desert tomorrow...suppose to be 50 or so miles and just a couple grand in climbing,but the ride leader is a notorious sandbagger so im expecting there will be an above average amount of suck involved in this ride...better get some stuff on the charger...camera,lights...leaving waaaaay too early in the morning,and the phone of course...better check my pack stash too and freshen it up since there will actually be two other stoners on the ride...and a mellow group,not a testosterone fest...

OneStonedPony

9f51ac998729bf14dec437dd391b5e515dd8c64c2a5030920d14f63be8a67876.jpg

They're one of the five official bachelor foods.

Hot pockets, frozen pizza, fishsticks, ramen noodles, and ice cream.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image

They're one of the five official bachelor foods.

Hot pockets, frozen pizza, fishsticks, ramen noodles, and ice cream.

i dont eat any of that stuff!

but then i know how to cook...

heck,lets throw a plant pic in...

cookies....been supercropping this one to turn it into a nice bush,need to tie it down a bit too...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
I'm off to get Cricket in a few min.

Man you have to be excited...gotta get some pics if you can :tiphat:

Unc is that the forum cut? Do you have any clue where that came from? I ask cause we have a ton of cookies out here but I have never come across the forum cut.

I havent posted pics for a few months :shucks: I asked Duck today if he would share the camera more often...we will see if he does...if not I have been looking at a couple in the 200 dollar range...I just hate not being able to test it before I buy it cause it may suck lol

Got a bit of trimming done today...I have been thinking of getting myself a DE ballast...I did a search and found a nanolux for a little over 200 bucks...has anyone used that brand before :dunno: but for the price it sounds good for my budget

My heaters should be here today for my press :dance013: I will head to the machine shop this week...hopefully they have a quick turn around time

Gonna watch the ufc fights with Duck tonight...looks like they have some free fights on

Which reminds me...how are you kodi users liking the movies and all...I was wondering if you get the ufc pay fights on that?

well time for another :smoke out:

BayBHuey

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its the forum cut,came from the same place i got my glue cut...

:tumbleweed: pretty much packed for tomorrows adventure,just need to make a pb&j and pack some halos...probably over-prepared as usual,but better than being screwed or getting dehydrated or bonky 30 miles out in the desert...i mean the last thing you want to be doing is digging out the emergency kit...but when you need it...

gotta get up at 4am tomorrow:yoinks:
meeting at 6:30 so gotta leave by 6...probably a 6 hour ride...should be completely wasted by the time i get home....sounds fun right?:biggrin:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

i just fliped this room only 6-7 plants in there,where as i would have had 25-30 plants in there.
moms all bent over, i only have 2 moms left in veg.

HL45

Veteran
being new to the PNW and also favoring mexican food, i found myself ordering fish tacos at the local mexican restaurant. i was excited to try some famous PNW seafood, but when the server brought the order the tacos were filled with .... fishsticks!
the very same crusty breaded fishsticks my mother used to burn for dinner, and they served them with tartar sauce ffs.

From growing up in the bay area I have yet to have really good meXi can food in the pnw...at least in oregon.. Lots of Mediocre but nothing outstanding.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm pretty sure the issue I was having in flower was from the pump/Hose. I noticed the same issue starting up on new plants put in flower. This is the only thing left that changed the same time this started.. I'm going back to hand /bucket feedings for now. If this doesn't fix I'm stumped..

Cricket
20160321_144919.jpg
20160414_043316.jpg

Last edited:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm pretty sure the issue I was having in flower was from the pump/Hose. I noticed the same issue starting up on new plants put in flower. This is the only thing left that changed the same time this started.. I'm going back to hand /bucket feedings for now. If this doesn't fix I'm stumped..

Cricket

View Image
View Image

did you use a regular green garden hose ? try the potable water hose before you ditch the entire idea . a potable hose is the white RV hose they sell for campers/RV's its not supposed to be as toxic as the green ones .

:huggg: adorable !!!