What's new

DR. J, Hep C. what strains help?

G

Dr. Jay

We did this thread awhile back and it got lost along with alot of good information when the server screwed up.

What strains do see have the most benificial effect on the symtoms( body ache, joint ache, spasms, etc..) of Hep. C

I lean more toward indica dom. strains like Blueberry or crosses, Lifesaver, BMR.

What's your take on it Doc.

Tex

DrJay2001

now at peace
Hi TK, yes, I agree with you that the Indica dominant used fresh are probably best for overally muscle pain, spasm, and inflammation. I adore Blueberry and Lifesaver. I'd also add Snowbud, Black Domina, G-13 x Hash Plant, White Rhino, LUI, and Sensi Star.

Yours,
Dr. Jay

JohnBudd

HepC

HepC

I just finished up the Pegasys treatment....no fun. MJ 4-5 times a day is the only way I could eat or keep any solids down. Indica'a by far help with these symptoms. Blk Dominia, kush, LUI, helped at lot.
I am now virus free, but seems sometimes the cure is worse than what you have at times. Waiting for the fog and funk to clear(3 weeks).
Hope you folks have cleared as well. If you have any questions concerning tx..feel free...hope you all decide on Pegasys instead of peg-intron.
Happy Trails................

syko2

romberry x peak-19 wow best ever medical canabis I have ever smoked. Zindica was a nice treat also.

Good luck and hope you find what you need...PM me I might beable to help out...:D

Latest posts

Latest posts