What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vintage Colombian

blondie

Looking good. Not sure you saw the corinto thread on icmag. Corinto is supposed to be old school Lumbo. Check it out..

Attachments

• 85CE15C7-8A52-4358-A6D6-2A1E4949677F.jpeg
    85CE15C7-8A52-4358-A6D6-2A1E4949677F.jpeg
    863.1 KB · Views: 16

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_6142.JPG

Corinto 2013
IMG_6139.JPG

IMG_6106.JPG

IMG_6162.JPG

Yes I did read some of the Corinto thread awhile back. I haven't seen or heard of anything but crippi coming out of Corinto for a long time but it's on the other side of the country and stay pretty much to myself. But I first heard of "Corinto" in 2012 from my cannabis connection Jorge in Bogota. But Jorge didn't call the weed Corinto, he called it regular from Corinto. He would actually drive to Corinto and back from Bogota to buy super cheap seeded bud grown around Corinto. I don't know of a particular strain or variety known as Corinto, I've only got experience with rather low quality seeded bud grown there. Some of what Jorge got from Corinto was really good, most wasn't. I grew some of the seeds from the Corinto buds (in Bogota) and I liked it. In 2012 Jorge started selling the new "crippi" hybrid sinsemilla and stopped selling the seeded old school stuff. At the time I didn't care for the crippi and asked Jorge if he could get something else. He said he had "regular" that was half the price of the crippi. I got a sample of it and asked Jorge what it was. He just said it's regular weed (Colombian) grown and sold around Corinto (a town in the Cauca ). By 2014 I was able to grow and kinda lost touch with Jorge and the Corinto.

red rider

Latest posts

Latest posts