What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash for med users?

Rifstonian

I was wondering in any of you utilize hash for your med needs? if so, what kinds for what ailments do you find productive?

DrJay2001

now at peace
Great question! I find bubble hash to work for everything that bud works for, even better. Pressed hash, on the other hand, or finger hash just gets me buzzed not well.

I think the difference is in the cannbinoid profile of different types of hash with the ice extraction being the truest to the orginal flowers.

Yours,
Dr. jay

Rifstonian

thanks Doc, any familiarity with Mendocino hash? picked some up for oakland 3rd floor and it KICKED MY ASS! smoked it too late in the day as I thought it would have the same anti spasm effect of a good indica but actually was TOO strong.

DrJay2001

now at peace
Mendo hash? Hmmmm. I know they have "goo" from time to time including Train Wreck goo.

I just found a nuggie of Cali-O finger hash that's been curing for just over 2 years. It's as hard as diamond and the color of walnuts. Is it still good? You bet :)

Yours,
Dr Jay

It has the added advantage of being able to be ingested.

Also if you have ethanol you can make a tincture that is very fast acting by putting drops under the tongue. This can be made by putting hash or bud in the alcohol and then strain out the bud that doesn't dissolve(don't need to do this step for hash). It is very easy to titrate dose in this fashion.

the garden guy

ice water extraction

ice water extraction

we use bubble hash for medical needs any place whole herb is used. need to consume less, so there is less neg. effect on the lungs.

see hash bags in my signature.......:)

Latest posts

Latest posts