What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dynasty Seeds Gear

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
flipped last night.......

picture.php

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
My 6 Huckleberry Kush....1-6 left to right

picture.php

#5 male has been culled

top view of #1 & #2 side by side. #1 is female, #2 male

picture.php

and the two males side by side #2 & #5

picture.php

D

daddylonglegs

I have 5 different huckleberry skunk females from seed going into flower in a week , along with 5 females from seed of megafauna . Very exciting . I'll follow up with some reports and pics when there is some significant progress .

LubdaNugs

Veteran
The Blue Magoo looks great....how is the smoke? :tiphat:
The Magoo is very stony, relaxing, and does a great job relieving anxiety. It smells like roses with an undertone of blueberry and has a sweet/ spicy flavor. It is just finishing its cure, so I'll have further impressions as I smoke more.

IMG_2843.jpg

IMG_2671.jpg

IMG_2462.jpg

Last edited:

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
My eye has really been on this male.....and I like everything about him so far. Will have his own tent as of tomorrow.

picture.php

Cuttings were taken and he will be flowered out to catch some pollen to do some crosses...GG4 x him first of all as well as hitting my two females.

picture.php

D

daddylonglegs

Using prof p males is such a good move , his worked lines turn so many good results . I used the megafauna line for some crosses ... every pheno so far is incredible. Better than buying a f1 dust surprise with unworked lines . Whatcha gonna cross with ? Or continue to inbreed your keeper ?

Using prof p males is such a good move , his worked lines turn so many good results . I used the megafauna line for some crosses ... every pheno so far is incredible. Better than buying a f1 dust surprise with unworked lines . Whatcha gonna cross with ? Or continue to inbreed your keeper ?

How was the megafauna was it a pineapple tasting smoke might grab sum

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yeahthats
i've been wanting to use a male des*tar bx... unique flavors like never before

agree that dynasty work deserves to be worked with

green-genes77

Veteran
I ended up with an absolute stud of a Miss Universe male last summer that I hit a bunch of stuff with, including a very choice Miss Universe female. I am currently running some of these in veg and there is a rather large percentage (20% or so) that have initial leaf deformities. 90% of these eventually grow out of it into lovely, compact plants. I will try to remember to post pics as they mature. At some point this year I plan on doing an open pollination with select individuals from the remaining couple dozen seeds.

I also hit a Blueberry Headband (HSO F6) that I had growing outside with the same pollen. The BBHB was extra vigorous and abundant, finishing around October 1. These are currently being tested inside. The below picture is the Miss U. dominant phenotype at about 4 weeks in with about 5 to go.

picture.php
picture.php

Here's a chunk of the plant that bore the Miss U. X Miss U. seeds

picture.php

D

daddylonglegs

How was the megafauna was it a pineapple tasting smoke might grab sum

4 out of 13 were female megafauna . Odd , everything dysnsty so far has been 95 percent female , with exception of megafauna and salmon river . I set females aside and worked with males first . All were so stocky indica ( to my surprise ) except for 2 with extreme sativa influenced leaves . One was a bean pole on had awesome structure so I went with him .

So to answer , my megafauna females just went into flower . The crosses I made , the Michigan sunshine x mega fauna. And blackhole x megafauna , are 5-6 weeks into flower . Every pheno of both crosses is so impressive . Gritty bitter lime peel is underlying in every pheno of both crosses . Velvet blanket of frost . Massive yielding ( not done but so many bud sites ) . The black hole crosses are leaning towards sour strawberry mango starburst ( lime peel finish) along with one random pheno ( all of I've seen so far ) looks like it's gonna be a 12-14 week strain , possibly some of the Tibet qualities of the black hole coming out ? Or Kali Snapple ? , just started swelling buds at week 5 so vague flavor but pineapple mango. and the sunshine 3 crosses are lime peel skunk / Chem . The mega fauna completely removed the sweetness from the sunshine and is such interesting skunky funk , along with smells I've never smelled , so cannot describe . D3pthchsrg3 may chime in , he's much more of a poet than I and he ran a seed of it as well .

I'm hoping with the Megas in flower now I can see what traits they are responsible for .

D

daddylonglegs

If pineapple is what your after , pineapple fields . What an amazing adventure that was . My current favorite pack ever popped. Every pheno could have been kept for flavor , frost , vigor and potency. True demonstration of integrity for dynasty and how this stain was projected to the masses . And 100% female . These strains were so strong they grew to touching my led lights . Where as most strains start crumbling burning and withering away at 12-14 inches. Truly amazing .

Where as most seed companies ( obviously my opinion through experience ) the
descriptions is all one is buying and the seeds are a mere glimpse at what the description described . Not with dynasty.

Thanks professor . :dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts