What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DNA Genetics

H

Homer J Pimpin

I judge by the end product.........I'm sorry but If I only bought beans from breeders I trust or like then I wouldn't be growing weed cause I'd buy zero seeds.....business is business is business is bussiness.there is no room for feelings in business......The object of business is to turn a profit not to pander to ridiculous claim's of decite or dishonesty........The whole foundation to business is based on greed and decite........it's a bottom line world I'm a bottom line kinda guy........The bottom line is GREAT plants are to be found in dna gear.....

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
I know one thing, my Annunaki's are about to bust at the seems with calyx development. One wreaks of haze/skunk, one is a fruity melony haze, and the one with the most resin production smells like a combo of the 2 ;) New photo's coming soon, much love all, SL

Tony Sativa

The new lemon kush they have should be a nice cross.DNA's lemon skunk taste great but needs more punch to it so that should fix it.

vapedg13

Veteran
certain strains from years ago and the current products are different....sucks for us

The OG is different thats for sure

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Anyone know what time period the first og #18s were released? DNA gifted me some #18 and some hybrids, I think 18 x cannalope haze, 18 x hashplant at the same time. Never givne much thought to growing them. Let's see I got them in January of 2010.

vapedg13

Veteran
my good OG was from Oct 2009...New OG was Dec last year....not even in the same ballpark

009.jpg

002-1.jpg

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
They all turned out great. But from seed they were hard to keep a live. once they got passed that. they exploded in a great representation of OG.

But a few times i almost culled them thinking they were duds

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
Cannalope Haze anyone? Whats the verdict on that one? I was really itchin to pull the trigger on those beans last night.

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
I grew Cannalop Haze purchased around 2010 and it was exactly like pictures and reports I have heard about C99. I think they are almost identical, just from different breeders. Which came first i dont know, but i do know the seeds i had were all great with four being remarkable. i loved the potency, scent, beautiful bag appeal and unforgetable unique taste. i wish i still had her as i lost her due too unreliable friends. I am going to purchase some this month from DNA and i hope the quality is the same because it is one of my favorites.

tgt

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
it's . But I think in the best interest of this thread staying alive, that we stick to talking about their strains and not any speculatiOn true or otherwise.

Anyone else have any of these og 18 crosses?

Last edited:

jayd

i grew thier kushberry and purplewreck a few years ago, both turned out great, still got half a vial of reg kushberry seeds left. have met the DNA guys a few times at thier shop in amsterdam and they are great guys really friendly.
OH

G

Guest 224837

og18 is bomb ass nugs totaly frosted and dank ass smell too bad the yield isnt great but the sacs fly out the door on there own

bunkerman

cataract kush green pheno aka og pheno(...the l.a. is grey\black and less lemon taste and yeld) it's one of my fav :)
og pheno2.JPG