What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My organic collection of nuggetry

L

LouDog420

Where's the nug shots at stagger?? :moon:

I know you have some casey hiding in there somewhere :dance013:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
I've got some fresh SLH! I'm also choppin down my Sweet & Sour Diesel today. i'll take some photos of that beast as well. Peace and love! STagger Nug shot's you say?!?!?!

Then there is my Sweet #4 males i'l be making crosses with like
Sweet Tooth x Casey Jones
Sweet TOoth x SLH
Sweet TOoth x Durban Poison and so on.... STOKED

Peace and OrGaNicS! STagger

TACOE

goddamn stagg..
those SLH are looking absolutely insane. well done. makin GHS proud ;P

sweet tooth is something that i'd defo be interested in. nice finger count on those felas

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bow: :party:

HOLY SHIT you got some serious skills stagger! :respect:

Beautiful everything! :canabis:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
THanks fellas! I love the cannabis plant with all of my heart! I'm always trying to improve and learn on a daily basis, ICmag has definately stepped up my game and I appreciate all of your input love and some folks corrective criticism. I'm choppin down my Sweet & SOur Diesel right now! I'll post some photo's of her as well...gimmie a few minutes and poof! Magic canna pictures on icmag! :woohoo:

Peace and much much love everyone, STagger

M

mugenbao

I love the cannabis plant with all of my heart! I'm always trying to improve and learn on a daily basis
It shows. The Buddhists have a saying that "every thing that you do demonstrates everything that you are", and your plants are a tangible proof of that idea.

B

B. Self Reliant

THanks fellas! I love the cannabis plant with all of my heart! I'm always trying to improve and learn on a daily basis, ICmag has definately stepped up my game and I appreciate all of your input love and some folks corrective criticism. I'm choppin down my Sweet & SOur Diesel right now! I'll post some photo's of her as well...gimmie a few minutes and poof! Magic canna pictures on icmag! :woohoo:

Peace and much much love everyone, STagger

Happy trimmin' buddy! Can't wait to see the pics. I've been in a hash oil induced coma for 2 days & need something to break up the monotony. :kos:

SpaceKiller

i can only hope i grow organic bud that dank someday.

excellent thread. more so absolutely excellent work. man do you have the frost down like its nothing, all your bud looks like a christmas coated treat.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Supermans demise...

Supermans demise...

THanks again dudes!!

Mugenbao, I really dig that buddhist saying, seems like a good motto to go buy for sure. :respect:

Here's some Kryptonite harvested at week 9, very frutiy/ berry kush smell to her. The stone is potent and relaxing deffinately good meds for anxiety and depression. SHe seems to literally lighten up your day while medicated on this lady. This is the last plant of her i'm growing sadly, but i've got to make room for more genetics, mainly the metric fuck ton of seeds I have to pop! STill gotta find my swt 4 keeper!!!!! :woohoo: Peace love, and thanks for all the kind words and :respect: Stagger:thank you:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=24168&pictureid=744101 https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=24168&pictureid=744100 https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=24168&pictureid=744099 https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=24168&pictureid=744098 https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=24168&pictureid=744097

Last edited:
B

B. Self Reliant

Lookin' killer as always! Making some Sweet Tooth crosses, huh?

Do you have a separate grow space where you flower the male with the females, or do you collect pollen and selectively pollinate certain branches of each female? What steps do you take to ensure the pollen doesn't reach your main flowering spaces?

I've always wondered how people work that out logistically. . .

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Lookin' killer as always! Making some Sweet Tooth crosses, huh?

Do you have a separate grow space where you flower the male with the females, or do you collect pollen and selectively pollinate certain branches of each female? What steps do you take to ensure the pollen doesn't reach your main flowering spaces?

I've always wondered how people work that out logistically. . .

This is my first time trying this, but i've got a 3x3x5 tent with 3 swt4 males in their. I'm going to collect the pollen, save it, and dust certain branches with the magic dust! I'll be doing backcrossing to stabalize certain traits I want in the plants. I want to cut down on the quadruple stretch of my Casey Jones cut I have and add more resin/essential oil production.

The other hut is right accross the other room with a door in the way and negative suction on my male tent to preven pollen from escaping. The only plants I have in flower right now are ones i'm harvesting in the next couple weeks and my CJ that i'll be pollinating with the swt 4 dust.

Peace and love bro! STagger:tiphat:

B

B. Self Reliant

Sounds like a great plan. Having a 9 sgft tent to collect pollen, make back-crosses, etc is rad. I like the idea of it going on in the background while you have your main plants you depend on in another area.

So do you suck through/blow out through a HEPA filter, or the negative pressure air from the 3x3 just goes outside?

You're going to have a great CJ hybrid when you're done!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
through a carbon filter with a dust cover on it ;). thanks for being curious! How's your casey crosses going btw?? My killer Casey's are :rtfo: stoked! Peace and love, STagger

Hey brother!! Save me some beans from every one of those crosses!!!! Please!!! I'm gona try to plan on comin out there next spring.
I can't wait!!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Consider a bunch of them yours already! DIdnt think i'd forget about you did you??? ;) Cant wait to see you next spring. Your'e gonna shityourself when you see Oregon's epic beauty. Peace bro, STagger

Latest posts

Latest posts