What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

becoming a legal smoker

G

it's really too bad that in order to get a perscription for MJ it seems that you need to have some serious problems with ya.

i use MJ daily both for fun and to remedy everyday ailments, light to moderate back pain, certian headaches, insomnia, stomach ache , hangover etc....works a hell of a lot better than tylenol.

should be over the counter!

even tho im not disabled or in SERIOUS pain , i still consider myself a med user, as well as enthusiest.

so, don't think your claims are anymore legit than anyone elses just because of an unfortunate condition that may be affecting you.

It's a dream for many people to not have to worry about the law when they're smoking / transporting / growing herb. both so they can enjoy it's fun value , and medical value.

there is nothing wrong with this thread, hyperseth.

Re: Re: Medical Marijuana

Re: Re: Medical Marijuana

hyperseth said:
do you speak from personal experience?

Oh yeah, it really happened. They didn't see it or search me or anything, but I'm sure I was a lot more relaxed since I knew I was legal. I would have been freakin' just a year ago if I got pulled over. I was actually kind of hoping they would look in my bag so I could whip out my medical card., but I guess from the big grin on my face they could tell I had no worries so they just waved me on after a quick peek.

med man