What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you smoking right now UK?

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
I've got a Sensi Mexican Sativa (which is mainly Oaxacan) and it has suffered a bit from the spider mites. Still a couple of weeks to go, but the one tester smoke I had was pretty good.

Good to hear people are doing hash and oil runs. Never tried making either - I either smoke or make brownies from my trim, but one of these days...

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i love having a choice of what to smoke

and tonite, mathew, i will be smoking some arjans haze 3 - quite a smooth haze :)
perhaps moving onto some NL later

blimey - did you manage to grow the mexi sat indoors? - ive been wondering about that one
did you get the seeds recently ??

indifferent

Veteran
When I grew Mexican Sativa years ago it was great, very Oaxacan, I hear recent years seed batches have been somewhat different, keen to see what they are like as it is one I might run again.

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
blimey - did you manage to grow the mexi sat indoors? - ive been wondering about that one
did you get the seeds recently ??

Yes...it's just brushing the ceiling of my 28" cab, under a 200W Red CFL. It's actually taller than the light, which is about 6" below the top (no reflector). Most of my plants get higher than the light. They don't seem to mind.

No transplanting/training or topping. From seed in 1.4 Litre pot. Vegged for 4 days, 6cm tall when flipped. Plant grew one huge cola, no side branching at all. Classic budsicle.

I'll try and get some pics in the next couple of days. She put out huge amounts of white hairs after a couple of weeks, then slowly fattening up steadily since. Day 58 today and no amber yet, but most calyxes quite fat.

Edit: Crappy phone picture. Should get a better camera soon.

picture.php

I bought the seeds maybe 3 months ago from a local head shop.

Last edited:

Mr Mojo Risin

smoking some nice manali and some thai stix at the minute in western Scotland. the thai aint nothing that special compared to the old school thai we used to get but its virtually sensi and wrapped in red string but some has green string to bind it up. nice heady stone from it and alot better than most of the crap hydro folk trying to sell for crazy cash. i quite like it to be honest but its def not as good as it should be. the smell isnt so spicy as it used to be somehow and smells a bit 'old'

the manali is effin strong though and is for night time use only as it has a knock on sleepy effect on me and im still stoned when i wake up the next day (usually on the couch if ive been smoking it!)!! had to pay 45 quid for a quarter of the hashish (usually between 30-40) which was a bit steep but its really nice and i couldnt say no over a blue note!

some better looking flat pressed polm kicking about now for about 90 an oz and still heaps of that crappy black whats been all over the Uk all year. time to stock up for xmas hashish i thinks as ive got the greengo sorted for santa time but only bits n bobs of hash. its a constant search needed to keep yourself supplied up here these days. hope the youngsters get a chance to enjoy some good weed again sometime without paying mental prices.

daddy fingaz

Keep hearing that uk guys are gettin some nice hash, had plenty of thai goin round here but the hash is seemingly illusive!:frown:

smoking some amnesia though tonight courtesy of our friends in Holland! :)

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
The quality of hash round here has gone up recently. I had a quarter of some nice stuff just recently. Same price as the soap, but much better quality.

My guy says the bars have different stamps on from before, and the quality has gone up. Hopefully it will last.

Smoking some 65-day Northern Lights at the moment. Lovely high, bit lacking in the flavour department, although it hasn't had a cure.

H

Hazyfontazy

anybody got pics of this hash thats going around ?

only bits i seen are amsterdam quality and same prices :mad:

where the 90 quid pollen ?

p.s toking ecsd with some of the amsterdam quality hash

Last edited:

chizzleonetime

been offered the 90 quid pollen wouldnt say it is caramello grade but its nice , blackburn grower = pm me when you have enough posts im not far from you ;)

secret21

Soem beautiful psychosis, some gani black fairly decent grade and some lovely pollen, very similar to super pollen i`ve sampled in the dam years ago comes in 100 gr bars:joint:

Occasionally been getting caramello aswell but it`s few and far between.

B

Buffoonman

Smoking some bubble hash made with the outdoor trim. Heavy stone good for sleeping.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha yeah,, it's a re-work on an old favourite.. er typo perhaps we meant Cheese :biglaugh:

Just know we is merking some Criticali (smashed) [Royal Queeni Seedsi]..lol

peace peace peace

daddy fingaz

Smokin up some nice Cali Orange, reminds me of my 1st time in dam. smells of terrys chocolate orange mmm ! old skool flava! :joint: