What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G.haze.honduran n friend

Primate743

Hello icmag. Long time lurked. First time poster. Just wanted to share some of the ace stuff I have.

Running two 315cmh over 8 plants. There are 2 Hondurans, 2 green hazes, 1 Durban(cannabiogen), and 2 coljams(usc). The following pics are from day45 of 11/13.
More details to follow.

Attachments

• 20180324_221235.jpg
    20180324_221235.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 20180324_221309.jpg
    20180324_221309.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 15
  • 20180324_221339.jpg
    20180324_221339.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 20180324_221422.jpg
    20180324_221422.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 20180324_221457.jpg
    20180324_221457.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 20180324_221534.jpg
    20180324_221534.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 20180324_221609.jpg
    20180324_221609.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20180324_221637.jpg
    20180324_221637.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 14
  • coljam1day45.jpg
    coljam1day45.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 20180324_221728.jpg
    20180324_221728.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 15

Primate743

Hmmm. I thought I could add pics and then caption them with the details. I need to figure this out . Then will post more pics n details.

oldbootz

Veteran
Looking good and great choice in plants. For caption type layout its better to add the pics with "insert image" button and then you can type above or below each pic.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Primate743 :)

And what a nice sativa selection to introduce yourself!

I think i can recogize all the strains, but for others reference kindly let us know what strain is in each pic. Looks like all the different sativas are finishing the stretching and starting to pack weight, except for the pure haze which can be very slow.

Thanks for joining the forums and share your grow diary with us :yes:

Primate743

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.
Oldbootz, thank you, that's what I was trying to figure out.
Let's try this again.

Here is the overview of the left side. Left front is durban. Right front is Honduras.left back is haze1. Right back is haze2. Just to give u an idea of where they are situated.
picture.php

Here we have honduran1.
picture.php

Here is durban to the left and Honduras to the right.
picture.php

Here we have haze1 to the left and haze2 to the right.
picture.php

Here is the haze2.closeup.
picture.php

oldbootz

Veteran
So now the question remains... did you guess them all right Dubi? hehehe

Primate those are some fantastic shots! Can you try describe some of the smells? I'm especially interested in the CBG durban smells.

Primate743

Coljam2
picture.php

Coljam2. Closeup.
picture.php

Coljam3.
picture.php

Coljam3. Closeup.
picture.php

That's all the time I have for now. Apologies for sideways pics. Will figure out how to fix that for future pics. All pics are from plants in 45days at 11/13.
I will fill you folks in on the details next time.

Primate743

So now the question remains... did you guess them all right Dubi? hehehe

Primate those are some fantastic shots! Can you try describe some of the smells? I'm especially interested in the CBG durban smells.

The durban was the stinkiest plant in veg. Leaves and stem had a very skunky smell. The flowers have a very common terpene profile amongst some other nld type varieties I have come across over the years. Skunk, lemony, spicy, hints of some other stuff in the background.

They are currently day 53 of flower. Looks like the durban will be done in 11-12 weeks. She is not most enticing looking gal. Not the plant you would immediately gravitate towards upon entering the room. I however don't really care much about looks, all about effects for me. Looks and enticing terp profile are just a nice bonus.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Primate743,

Please, keep us updated whenever you have the chance.

Primate743

Hello dubi. It is i who should be thanking you. I ordered these beans, except for the coljams from you a little over two years ago. I was really impressed with how quickly they were in my mailbox. With excellent germ rates. Many thanks my good man.

I would like to assure you all that this thread will not be abandoned half way through. I will do my best to keep you folks up to date.

Primate743

I should share some background on this grow.* All the plants are being grown in cannna coco. In veg they were in 16ounce cups except for the Hondurans which I started in 1 qt containers.* They received cannna a and b. Some calcium supplement and protekt silicates. Also kelp meal tea here and there.* The veged for nearly eight weeks, however I kept cutting and pruning them aggressively to keep them tiny.* I wad not ready to flower since there was a good possibility I would be out of town for a few weeks.*
Couple quick notes on the veg.* I also had a few punto rojo seeds but all turned out male.* All the plants but especially the Hondurans grew very fast .* Well, not all veged with extreme vigor.* The hazes were slower with weaker roots structures initially.* But I expected that, and am quite familiar with this haze and love them* immensely despite some shortcomings.*
Day one of flower I transplanted the 2 green hazes, 3 coljams into slightly less than 3qts. The Hondurans and the durban went into 5-6 qts.**

The objectives of this grow are quite modest.* There is minimal effort being put into this room and I do not expect high yields.* This is being grown for myself and I only care for quality.* As you can see from my selection I enjoy the NLD varieties.* At the start I was only hoping for a couple ounces from each plant.* But it already looks like I'll get more, especially from the Hondurans.** The plants that are really surprising me at the moment are the coljams.* I have never run them before.* I intentionally kept them extra small thinking they were going to be some extremely late flowering plants.* However they initiated flower surprisingly fast. And smell downright delightful.* I wish I had not have pruned the back so aggressively before flower, they could have been much bigger.***

The quicker flowering haze began to develop the most delightful haze twerps quite early. So excited to have this gal. She is giving off that sweeter haze twerp profile. Just what I was hoping for. The second haze at 9 weeks flower has practically no smell at the moment. Honduran one is looking to be what dubi and others refer to as Mexican pheno. She has nice structure, good flower development, but practically no smell. When u rub her you mostly get some general plant vegetation smell. The other Honduran also has great structure, good flower development. Heavier trichome coverage than her sister. She has a much more developed and enticing terp profile. I believe this to be more the Colombian pheno. Ace did great job describing the potential terp profiles. This plant has me excited.

I will fill you all in on the coljams and more pics over the next couple days.

All plants are showing no signs of any intersex issues thus far.

Primate743

Howdy kaskadian.

Thanks for dropping by. I have been quietly admiring your gals. You are doing great. Sorry to hear about the herm. Glad you caught it early. Herms happen. Its simply part of growing. Best of luck with the rest of your gals.

Primate743

Apologies for the lack of updates folks. All the plants in the following pics are a little over 12 weeks of flower. They were moved into a different room under a 1000w De. Will be adding a 315cmh next few days.

Primate743

I was going to upload some pics. But for some reason the pictures get turned sideways when I upload to the site. Any suggestions? Pics were taken the right way, show up fine on the phone, end up sideways after upload.