What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's goin in your garden for 2018?

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Man have you ever tried his kc 42? I got a pack because they were cheap. Was thinking about trying them in Hawaii when I move there.

I have a pack of them, haven't tried to grow them out yet so I've got no idea what one should expect from KC42 specifically. Everything I've grown from KC Brains has been awesome, though.

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Also, there's a whole thread here in the outdoor forum for Hawaii growers. I'm sure it'll be bumped soon, but you'll want to check it out.

Hawaii has heavy flyovers.

Mr. Burgundy

Everyone - Thanks for all the useful intel-always helps.
This year at THUNDEDOME(when I think of the frustrations from growing,I think of Tina Turner yelling in the movie,and pretty much sticks -according to the Mrs :chin::wallbash::asskick: I already started the following :
Strawberry Cough (fem)(mainline experiment )
Grape OG (fem) (topped and lollipop'd)
Iced Grapefruit (fem) (topped)
Chocolate Chunk (fem) (lollipop'd)
Cheese (fem) (topped)
Blue Cheese (fem) (mainline experiment)
DOSIDO (clone,Airfield supply co. San Jose ca)
Juno (Jillybean x DJ Short Flo) (topped) **
Granny(DJ Short cocoa kush x Flo) (topped)**
I am finally using supersoil, chomping at the bit to put them outside, but I am waiting till June 21st. Then into 10 or 15 g netpots,resting on wood pallets.
Currently all are in veg under 125w floro.
*I give them an hour outside daily to get them ready. The heatwave last year killed my crop,so trying to get them stronger roots this time
**-my pollen chucking experiment to name strains after all the fallen women in my family.

Stay Classy!

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
I only grow outdoors, and I would be SHOCKED to hear of ANY of KC Brains' strains being susceptible to mold. That crazy old bastard has been in the game a LONG time, breeds his strains for outdoor performance in the very wet Dutch outdoors, and works mostly with Brazilian/Thai/Afghani genetics. He was very adamantly against making feminized seeds until a handful of years ago -- real old school guy who believes in putting out great genetics at prices everyone can afford. Can't recommend his stuff enough.

Glad to hear it man, thanks!

I've grown his Spontanica as well as his KC33 in the past and boy-oh-fucking-boy. Biggest plants I've ever had, very nice smoke. Resistant to everything. The pinnacle of outdoor vigor.

KC33 would be a great strain for you. I like to have shorter flowering strains: Spontanica is the latest strain I'm running and its done by mid October, an extra few days for good measure at the latest. KC33, depending on the phenotype, can go on until November.

The last time I grew it it was a tall motherfucker. High as giraffe pussy. I had it in a place where it didn't get all day sun, and that may have been for the better. KC33 reaches for the sun and stretches like nothing else you've ever seen (though I've heard that Leda Uno is the same way; I have a few Leda Uno seeds but I don't think this will be the year), especially if you don't do anything to control its height.

Im looking forward to more strain descriptions from you in the future :laughing:

'Boogieman'

I have clones from a fire Blue Widow pheno finishes october 10th, a few special queen #1, Bangi Haze, durban poison, and a cross of durban poison × bangi haze.

'Boogieman'

More than two of us, that's for sureView Image

It was a choice between Blue Widow and Pineapple Chunk from Barney's Farm. I've smoked Blue Widow that someone else grew and it was kind bud .

I tried a few Pineapple Chunk last year both were going to finish around late october early november, they were stolen late october so I can't comment on the smoke but too late for me.