What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maui girl by greyskull

Brelva

greyskullseeds: "Old Time Moonshine x Blueberry on Amnesia. Made our Blueberry Haze. Put a LemonBubba91chem male found in feminized pack on that. Maui Girl."

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
thamk you very much brelva.
i hope to start with maui girl x fire pie next month and make a little report about these seeds
picture.php

Brelva

Yeah the pheno to look for in those Maui Girl apparently has a strong smell of blueberries and gasoline. Dominion, Coastal and Greyskull are bringing that new old heat - you got good taste. good luck on 'em man

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
Thanks sir!
... I have some holy roller in flowering now in search of bshw pheno.... Nostalgia rogue!

mdclone

Does anybody know the lineage on the Fire Pie?

My buddy and I also have the Maui Girl x Fire Pie and curious to know the background. Excited to see Greyskull genetics, looks interesting and hoping to find something different.

Latest posts

Latest posts