What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE,s HIGH!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hoki2test, looking good brother. I need to get some back in the rotation. It's been a few years now. Nice plants. Peace

Kaskadian

Veteran
Hoki, they're looking excellent my friend! I like the bending your doing to train these plants. Looking forward to seeing them really blow up. Cheers bud!

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
ive grown out several ACE gear over the last couple years, & never been disipointed ,i just got finished growing PCK,& used a nice male to make a few crosses with.
good luck hoki2test
Bugman

the pollen took so i got a few beans .
gg4 x pck
bb3 x pck
gs1 & gs2 x pck
gt3 x pck
pck x lgb
& several more lgb crosses::tiphat:

hoki2test

Veteran
Thank you to all the ICMag Crew

Thank you to all the ICMag Crew

Hoki2test, looking good brother. I need to get some back in the rotation. It's been a few years now. Nice plants. Peace

Hoki, they're looking excellent my friend! I like the bending your doing to train these plants. Looking forward to seeing them really blow up. Cheers bud!

Lookin' sweet hoki!:)

Thank you to all the ICMag Crew you have all inspired me in one way or the other with all your grow own threads I keep peeking and sneaking on...Since Transplanting into bigger pots and putting into my main flower room all plants have almost doubled in size and I'm shocked how happy they look.....excited and happy with how things are looking:woohoo:

hoki2test

Veteran
Thank you Bugman

Thank you Bugman

the pollen took so i got a few beans .
gg4 x pck
bb3 x pck
gs1 & gs2 x pck
gt3 x pck
pck x lgb
& several more lgb crosses::tiphat:

everything is starting to look nice.

Thank you Bugman... Those PCK crosses sound Amazing and ACE Seeds PCK has always been on my most wanted list but this first round I decided to go with the Violeta instead of PCK but I'm sure I have at least one PCK dominant pheno in the six Violetaz I have going,Would love to hear more about your PCK crosses you have and I will have to make a point of stalking your thread:biggrin:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi hoki2test,

Nice display of plants! :) Looks like they are ready for the flowering stage if you plan to flower them indoors.

Yes, some 'pure' ErdPurt can start to autoflower a bit and stop their growth if they feel rootbounded.

Violeta is very PCK dominant so you will find many interesting PCK traits in your Violeta females.

Thanks for the update!

hoki2test

Veteran
QUICK UPDATE

QUICK UPDATE

Just a quick update...All Ace plants have recovered nicely from transplant and sitting under 3000 watts of hps...I plan to spend the next day or two tying down and bamboo staking before flipping them to flower on the 1st of may,I will proberly throw another 1000 watts of led in the flower room also...Cant wait !!....Now the fun begins!!:peacock:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Beautiful, clean room my friend ! Oh, the plants look pretty damn nice as well. I'm along for the ride. Peace

hoki2test

Veteran
thanks ICMag crew

thanks ICMag crew

looking good Hokitest, I can see these ones lol

Beautiful, clean room my friend ! Oh, the plants look pretty damn nice as well. I'm along for the ride. Peace

looking good , will be nice size when done .

Thanks all you ICMag crew....I gave them 24hours of darkness and now they are on a 11/13 hours....I swear they grew another two inchs in that dark period...im looking forward to the next couple of weeks....when the stretch is over I plan to throw another thousand or two of led in with the three thousand watts of hps

hoki2test

Veteran
AFTER 24HRS OF DARKNESS

AFTER 24HRS OF DARKNESS

Some photos after 24hrs of darkness before being put on a 11/13 hrs
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Here we go hoki2test! ;)

Really excited with the weeks you have ahead :)
Best wishes for the flowering!

I'm pulling up a bucket to watch these girls grow! Ace seeds are on my short list. The ladies look lovely and good job on keeping the environment clean!

hoki2test

Veteran
Thank you Bro

Thank you Bro

I'm pulling up a bucket to watch these girls grow! Ace seeds are on my short list. The ladies look lovely and good job on keeping the environment clean!

Thank you bro,I love your work by the way... I'm hell excited for the weeks ahead....Soon as the stretch is over I will back everything up with cuts and take some more picz :peacock:

Thank you sir. I'm looking forward to whatcha do with the ace genetics! The kind of wattage and plants you are growing should yeild some monster colas for you. Monster cropped clones are always fun once they get back into veg mode. Carry on and keep up the good work!

Kaskadian

Veteran
Hoki - bruddah you're going to have some MONSTERS in there! I can't wait too watch these plants explode. :D Everything looks stellar; you've got proper trees in there already and they're loving your attention. Cheers man!

Latest posts

Latest posts