Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > MH is sick

Thread Title Search
MH is sick Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-22-2017, 05:35 AM #1
Tazz11

Tazz11 has a spectacular aura aboutTazz11 has a spectacular aura aboutTazz11 has a spectacular aura about
MH is sick

my friend for 20 years is very sick ... I don't even know what to say .his life is at risk .. he is Legend been growing for 54 years ...one of the first hippies in these parts ...I will be praying for him ...he has watch me fight with the Abducted strain for the last 7 + years he taste test with me .. as a breeder I don't see many people and have very few friends ... I could see it in his face today . he is worried and with good reason to be ....he says I am the best breeder he has ever seen ... we have smoked a lot of weed together ...I am really very sad right now .. I got to go .. pray if you can ...smoke a blow if you need to ... latter
Tazz11 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2017, 08:07 AM #2
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to hear this Tazz.

Does MH have an ICMAG account or something else that people can check out to learn more about him?

Working on Something Sneaky

Legalization may kill black markets. Government tyranny creates them.
troutman is offline Quote

Old 12-22-2017, 04:59 PM #3
Tazz11

Tazz11 has a spectacular aura aboutTazz11 has a spectacular aura aboutTazz11 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
Sorry to hear this Tazz.

Does MH have an ICMAG account or something else that people can check out to learn more about him?

no he dose not use the computer . he lives off grid . he is a old school hippie .....I will post any up dates I can. he dose need money or anything . he is a vet has all the bills covered...he started in hydro back in early sixties after a few out side grows before that .. he used a pipe line system ,we always joke about Woodstock . we were both there . I was 5 ,my dad was the licensed state electrician called in to be on site and he was 13 years outer then me at the time, a young parting hippie in the masses ,his input is priceless IMHO ...we have tasted thousands of strain over the last 20 years ...he maybe the only person that never took anyone's lighter...lol he his has a hole in the top of his heart ... not good at his age .....I am in shock ...its bad and we both know it ...
Tazz11 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2017, 05:04 PM #4
Tazz11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazz11 View Post
no he dose not use the computer . he lives off grid . he is a old school hippie .....I will post any up dates I can. he dose not need money or anything . he is a vet has all the bills covered...he started in hydro back in early sixties after a few out side grows before that .. he used a pipe line system ,we always joke about Woodstock . we were both there . I was 5 ,my dad was the licensed state electrician called in to be on site and he was 13 years outer then me at the time, a young parting hippie in the masses ,his input is priceless IMHO ...we have tasted thousands of strain over the last 20 years ...he maybe the only person that never took anyone's lighter...lol he his has a hole in the top of his heart ... not good at his age .....I am in shock ...its bad and we both know it ...

that should read dose not need money .. ! my computer internet is fn up ! , he has the bills all covered threw his vet stuff ...x navy
Tazz11 is offline Quote

Old 12-22-2017, 08:14 PM #5
CosmicGiggle

CosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivor
Smile

prayers going out to MH, alla the best to him!
CosmicGiggle is offline Quote

Old 12-22-2017, 09:07 PM #6
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Friends like that are rare- hoping he can pull through. Amazing what microsurgery can do to assist cardiac function. Sending white light/healing thoughts.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiod in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus at down to earth prices. Now 12.50 years running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-23-2017, 02:15 AM #7
Tazz11

I am retiring tonight . I don't want MH to see what some of the members of this are like .. I would not do that to him ... I was growing before most of the people here were even in dippers ... after seeing that some have anger issues . I have no need to be a member here . bye Gypsy I have know you for a long time ... I live in Subic bay not far from where you did ...46 years ......time to walk away ... good luck ....stay safe stay free
Tazz11 is offline Quote

Old 12-23-2017, 03:47 AM #8
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazz11 View Post
I am retiring tonight . I don't want MH to see what some of the members of this are like .. I would not do that to him ... I was growing before most of the people here were even in dippers ... after seeing that some have anger issues . I have no need to be a member here . bye Gypsy I have know you for a long time ... I live in Subic bay not far from where you did ...46 years ......time to walk away ... good luck ....stay safe stay free
Ignore the balloonheads. MH would rather you stick around I bet.

Working on Something Sneaky

Legalization may kill black markets. Government tyranny creates them.
troutman is offline Quote

Old 12-25-2017, 08:42 AM #9
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Keeping MH in my thoughts. Hoping the best outcome for him.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 12-25-2017, 03:27 PM #10
iTarzan

iTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud of
You have 21 posts, you have been a member for less than a month... What could anybody have said to you on this site that would make you walk away? Sorry about your friends situation. You can leave whenever you want though. Why combine a post about a sick friend with a post about not liking the site and the posters on it?

WTF?
iTarzan is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.