What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gypsy is finally home

HL45

Veteran
So glad your back Gypsy! I cannot imagine being locked up for that long away from your kids and wife..

I know the feeling of joy and freedom, finally being able to walk where and when you want to. Being locked up is terrible.

I hope you write your book and possibly even make a movie.

guineapig

Veteran
We are still here and how good it is to see the above post!!!!! :abduct:
I will play the giant squid in the movie!!!!

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

hazyfontazy

Veteran
fantastic news me old mucker ,,glad you home safe and well ...sue the bastards for every penny u can ,,anything you need give us a bell ,,when u settled in i'll pop an see you :)

B

bobmarleyman

welcome back home Gypsy glad your out of jail must o been hell out there anyways onward and upwards everyday is a new day

ForTheLove

Veteran
WOW GREAT NEWS!!!

this place & its many followers are a achievement & testament to your sacrifices & previous struggles for the love of our special plant.

Sir, enjoy your family & your freedom!..........& a'good'll bit of british stodgy food.

PLR&£

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Coming back to 'Civvi Street Reality'....

It's not all 'Wine and Roses' or 'Strongbow Cider & Tomato Baths'....after 2 and a half years (934 days) banged up in some ex-Marcos era death camp in Manila, then being returned to London, England and trying to pick up the pieces of a shattered life.

I went to the bank and I'm nearly a grand overdrawn, the council tax hasn't been paid for most of that time, neither has the flats service charges, and a 400 quid water bill drops thru the letter box just as I arrived a coupla daze ago....Suddenly the capitalista system smacks you in the brain, and you realize that you are several 'K' in debt....

Bummer....I now have to try and earn a living again and pay taxes not just for being able to live here, but also I have to pay taxes on all the time that I was locked up in some SEAsian country.

mack 10

Veteran
that sucks, kinda typical.
they love kicking you when your down.

the main thing is your FREE!!
big ups to that.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
at the risk of sounding too "its always darkest before the dawn" here,you get that chance now to build a new life,to start from scratch so to speak...

thanks to you and what you did here with IC helped me build myself a new life,access to better genetics certainly helped me step up my game,i get to spend most of my time riding bikes because i freed myself from the ordinary work-a-day world...

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome home Gypsy!!!!
So sorry to hear what happened to you, but at least you can work your way back to normalcy.
This is a glorious day, it made my entire weekend!!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Maybe the Bailiffs will come a'knocking, and take away my bed?

But I'm not gonna worry, get an anurism in my head.

'I'M FREEE TO DO WHATEVER I'.....(cue Oasis)

Obsidian

Veteran
I pulled out your Nepali and Thai collection seeds last night and direct soil planted them in Honour of your returning home. lets see what happens.

MrBungle

I'm happy to hear you are free Gypsy, Haven't really had a chance to meet you on here, as I'm a noob as far as ICmag goes, but the way these folks talk about you, and do what they can to help out, you must be a special kinda kat!

Take your time, the debts will be taken care of... work with your debtors, most of the time they will find a way to make it work, and not crush you, just be patient and nice.. as hard as it might be at times

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey Gypsy, sorry to read about all your woes that awaited you in England, specially the negative health effects, good luck getting it sorted with todays NHS, they ain't what they was, thats for sure. in the end a few k isn't the end of the world, now you are free, you will find a way to survive. would be cool if you come to the ic 420 cup this year. we been keeping that tradition you started some 12 years ago alive too, basically keeping your chair warm, lmao.