What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Hash

ULMW

Outstanding strain.
Performs exactly as advertised,
Perfect nightcap.
Had slight problems with mould so I had to cut a week early. Abnormal humidity for my location.
First impressions are unbelievable.
Cheers Ace and dubi

Superb work and delicious looking results. Well done. That hash looks mighty tasty too:tiphat:

ULMW

Getting close:)

Attachments

• IMG_20190922_145627.jpg
    IMG_20190922_145627.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20190922_145706.jpg
    IMG_20190922_145706.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 42
G

Well I haven't seen a pheno like this one here...Have seen maybe a hashplant s1 that looked alike.Additionally smells are very musky/perfumey and with notes of rose geranium also present in the zamal hash hybrid.So I would guess it's a Hashplant leaner.Needs 15-20 more days I reckon(more to the 20 side but will chop early with any mould signals )...

5p8wTq4.jpg
NMeGZ8a.jpg
vn13NGL.jpg

ColaCalyx

Bubba Hash #3 Harvest

Bubba Hash #3 Harvest

Super sticky chunky buds. Densest buds I have grown yet. Aromatic wood funk. Looking forward to the dry and cure preserving these smells.

Attachments

• 20190923_183145.jpg
    20190923_183145.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 20190923_183153.jpg
    20190923_183153.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 17

Im'One

Any tips on re begging my bubba hash? I had three seeds out door and Oklahoma wind blew my seedlings over. Only one survived. Then it began raining every damn day so I took her inside to flower room a little early. She is small and beautiful. I pulled the other flowering plants and bumped her timer up to 14 hours daylight. She has about 10 days to harvest I think because all her trichomes are clear. Can I bump the time up a little more then cut the buds off?

ULMW

:tiphat:
Blessings to Dubi and all at Ace Seeds.

Attachments

• IMG_20190930_093854.jpg
    IMG_20190930_093854.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20190930_093827.jpg
    IMG_20190930_093827.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 38

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Syd,

Your Bubba Hash reminds me quite a bit this pheno.
Glad the old Zamal Hash is still floating in your memories ;)

Well I haven't seen a pheno like this one here...Have seen maybe a hashplant s1 that looked alike.Additionally smells are very musky/perfumey and with notes of rose geranium also present in the zamal hash hybrid.So I would guess it's a Hashplant leaner.Needs 15-20 more days I reckon(more to the 20 side but will chop early with any mould signals )...

Attachments

• Bubba Kush HashPlant 35 cola.jpg
    Bubba Kush HashPlant 35 cola.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 54

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent ColaCalyx!

Looks already done! :) Glad she produced the densest buds you have ever grown.
Bubba Hash indeed produces some of the densest and heaviest nugs i have ever grown or breed.
I'm sure you are also going to enjoy a lot with the smoking qualities of this mostly afghani strain.

Congrats on the harvest!

Super sticky chunky buds. Densest buds I have grown yet. Aromatic wood funk. Looking forward to the dry and cure preserving these smells.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Yummy ULMW! :yummy:

I'm sure those buds will make your evenings much more pleasant and comfy now with the autumn cold.

Thanks everyone for your great contributions to this thread!

:tiphat:
Blessings to Dubi and all at Ace Seeds.

G

Hi Syd,

Your Bubba Hash reminds me quite a bit this pheno.
Glad the old Zamal Hash is still floating in your memories ;)

You're right my friend!This one is fatter but same bud structure.Thanks! :)

Zamal Hash in my memories and 1 more seed in my fridge.:biggrin:Also ZH s1 's and ZH s1x zamaldelica... ;)

Mattbho

Heres my single seed I kinda wanted to clone her before flipping . Get her some new shoes and see if that helps

Attachments

• 20191027_043218.jpg
    20191027_043218.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 22

kamyo

Veteran
I have a couple of these girls going. Threw them into the flower tent earlier than I should have, but looking for a mom and going to be pollinating some stuff.

So far, each one is pretty distinct. Never grown bubba or hashplant, but I'm assuming the stretchier one is the HP pheno, and the shorter one (in the back) is more Bubba. They took a while to recover from the transplant, but they're starting to look better.
picture.php

kamyo

Veteran
Looking good, how long was the veg time and what size grow bags do you have them in? What soil mix?

Vegged about 3 weeks from germ, been in the flower tent maybe a week. Soil mix is coco/ewc/perlite amended with Fox Farm Jump Start and some lime. 2 gallon grow bags.

It's the last of that mix, though. Going to give coco another go.

They're in a 32x32 inch tent with a qb288 led at about 130w

Range

Good luck with flower, I'm interested to see how they turn out. I've got 1x Bubba Hash at almost 4 weeks veg now too.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I put a screen over my Bubba Hash plants today. I'm going to see how well this variety does with scrog.

There appear to be two phenos showing, with two plants of each. One is a taller, naturally branchy plant and the other is a squat, single-stalk plant with bunched, wide leaves. I'm interested in seeing how the squat pheno does with a screen in place.

MguA9Fy.jpg

Im'One

Ok my plant looks pitiful...I cut all the buds off and tried my first time re vegging. I know now I should have left more green material? It has bee growing from the lowest internode. Should I cut the top off or leave the stalk and fan leaves as long as they are green?

Attachments

• IMG_20191110_113205.jpg
    IMG_20191110_113205.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 31

ULMW

Go with your gut feeling. If the plant is past its best up top give it the chop. Focus on the bit that has energy. If it does not kickin to revegging then consider a fresh seed sow and keep a clone or two. Happy growing!

Latest posts

Latest posts