Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > What is your honest opinion on Think Different's potency?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
What is your honest opinion on Think Different's potency? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2018, 05:49 AM #1
angelgoob

angelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really nice
What is your honest opinion on Think Different's potency?

It's supposed to be a sativa high, but 20% ruderalis genetic.

People rated it on other places well, but maybe they just like weed and said I like.

I tried a cross of Super Skunk X Think Different and it was quite the stone and quite cerebral also at the same time, but not really a sharp focus, but defninitely some sort of flow.

I plan to cross it with SourAK. Just trying to create a multicola fast strain.

(sidenote: anyone trying feeding high N and and notice you can extend veg? I got a clear 10 days using urine)

Old 07-20-2018, 07:36 PM #2
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
It doesn't have any.

A good grower I know grew it out and it yielded great looked great and zero effect. If anything it made me un-high. After several bong hits it made me want to smoke a hit of real weed really bad.
Lester Beans is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2018, 03:12 PM #3
angelgoob

angelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really nice
So it is true. It's simply labeled medical and sativa daytime smoke because it's not potent.

Neither is my SourAk. One joint and you're good, but not super stoned.

I guess I am making a medical strain then guys. I only hope you're an indica smoker and sativa's don't hit you well. We've figured out this happens. C99 is reported to be slightly weak. It is, but potency doesn't replace it's properties of dancing and meditating.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2018, 03:47 PM #4
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud of
Anyone reporting C99 to be weak, doesn't have a good representation of it or is having problems allowing it to fully express itself.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2018, 03:56 PM #5
angelgoob

Hey I would say it's 8 out of 10 maybe 8.5.

but to be stoned on it?

No big stone or hybrid high.

Sativa high. Low "indica" potency. Not noticeable by indica users sometimes.

It's my favorite strain Im trying to be real maybe I didn't get a good representation of it though.

Old 07-21-2018, 04:04 PM #6
angelgoob

C99 is like taking 1 gram of mushrooms along with a sip of yerba mate or green tea.

It truly is the best.

Not the best taste though, you ever try the grape pheno?

I want to make lemon c99 auto. For a social but creative high for crazy talks.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-26-2018, 06:04 PM #7
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelgoob View Post
So it is true. It's simply labeled medical and sativa daytime smoke because it's not potent.

Neither is my SourAk. One joint and you're good, but not super stoned.

I guess I am making a medical strain then guys. I only hope you're an indica smoker and sativa's don't hit you well. We've figured out this happens. C99 is reported to be slightly weak. It is, but potency doesn't replace it's properties of dancing and meditating.
c99 is soaring high. yer wrong on that one goob.
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-26-2018, 06:13 PM #8
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Joey Weed C99 was potent for sure. When needing to cut through any other buzz that's the jar I reached for.
Lester Beans is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-27-2018, 04:05 AM #9
angelgoob

Ok, so that helps a very lot Lester Beans. thank you.

Maybe it was just non-labeled that and it reminded them of C99?

No grape taste either.

Thanks for guiding me.

And yes I danced on C99, meditated, wrote down ideas. read a lot. Really motivating. Maybe it's the indica sativa effect. When you smoke indica and get up weed and claim to not feel it as much? No weed is really super potent to me. Last one that was potent was Pinneapple skunk.

edit: I am always thinking and dreaming. Just pollinated TD with SourAk. I also had the 9 in mind. Someone has fire99 and jack/99 auto. Not sure how much these take from it. I don't want to take a shortcut. people say 25% auto, then a breeder told me 3 to 5% auto and photo crossed. Eff.

Old 07-27-2018, 05:32 PM #10
Lucky 7
Grow Room Manager

Lucky 7 is a jewel in the roughLucky 7 is a jewel in the roughLucky 7 is a jewel in the roughLucky 7 is a jewel in the roughLucky 7 is a jewel in the roughLucky 7 is a jewel in the roughLucky 7 is a jewel in the rough
I'm growing some OG Kush by 2 different seed co. Hoping for some potency. As for C99, Benn growing it for 15 years. It's my go to pot, never disappointed. And don't plan anything, well, maybe after a drink you can fix a meal! I grew some think different years ago. Trash. Also the famed Iranian, what a load of crap!

Julian: "Nothing can possibly go wrong with this plan!"
Lucky 7 is offline Quote