What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Paradise Seeds - Acid

ellinho

hey guys and girls,
there are not alot pics of this strain to be found on the boards so i figured id open this thread ...

its a diesel phenotype and flowers for about 65 days ... i got 5 plants going ... looking at probably 2-3 keeper ... but we'll have to wait for the smoke to figure it out ... just wanted to let you know there is something to be found here :)

1 possible keeper at 58 days of flower, yielding like a champ, golfball size nugs all the way and trich coverage is also there ... smelling fuely ... not to overpowering ... on touch very grapy, high pitched sweet acidic notes ... i like it.

cheers :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yeah, looks good. I've never grown anything from Paradise, but I've read a few good reports about their genetics. Thanks for sharing. Have you got to try to smoke any yet?

ellinho

Yeah, looks good. I've never grown anything from Paradise, but I've read a few good reports about their genetics. Thanks for sharing. Have you got to try to smoke any yet?

havent smoked any ... im at day 60 now and aiming for 65 days ... ill let you know after some curing :)

here are some more pics of another acid plant.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

close up "light green" pheno, 1st post

picture.php

talktosamson

Veteran
Looking great! I just finished some Nebula, white widow and berry white from pradise, and I always throw a few sweet purple fems outside. Paradise has never let me down over the years.

ellinho

this was my first time with this breeder. will keep looking for more good plants ... convinced me with this strain ... enjoy your harvest :)

ellinho

ellinho,
what nutes did you use? they look very healthy.

thanks man ... im using only ghe micro and bloom in lucas regime. micro 8ml, bloom 16ml per 1 gallon of water. i give food - food - water - food - food - water ... i believe two feedings in a row build up enough salts in the medium which can be desolved by the 3rd watering with only plane water ... hope that helps :)

v1ru5

Anyone else run these? Look great to me :)

I have not ran 'em but smoked several ounces in Barcelona in some cannabis club...

And I have to say, its a good, tasty smoke but compared to the real Sour Diesel the smell and taste are off, too citrusy.

I mean, it's close but no cigar. If you want pure diesel smell, this is not the strain for you.