What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I'm back! With Legend OG Kush!

ograskal

Veteran
Very Nice CC!...Havent grow the legend out yet...Right now the only OG's we are growing is the Fire OGK and Skywalker and of course White Fire...At one time we had around 7 different OG's i think..LOL....All of them were similiar but different....Wonder wher all of these different OG's came from?!...~ogr

theLegendOG

I am the original breeder of the Legend and everyone has the X wrong on this. It is amazing to how popular the legend is. I never let this cut out for 10 years we kept it in the family but I wanted to share this with the world! Funny story how it got named.

The Legend

ThaDocta

Veteran
^^^ there are two Legend OG's that float around nowadays. One is from a socal club owner. Shorter fatter thicker nugs, unique. Barely anyone has this clone.

The other legend OG that 99% of everyone out there has is a bait and switch renamed SFV OG Clone. If your Legend OG is tall, lanky, typical OG Kush, all you have is a renamed SFV clone.

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
As far as I know, the Legend is THE original OG Kush that started the OG craze. I may be wrong, but the source of these genetics is a top guy in the industry... I doubt he'd mistake this.

Legend is probably not the original OG progenitor. It doesn't breed as true as many other OG's, and actually falls into a different flavor class than most of the other OGs do.

The Legend I sourced in Cali is definitely not the SFV, it has a distinctive limonene dominant profile with a good schwack of linalool, which is different that most OG which are Myrcene , Beta-Caryophyllene and Limonene dominant all in roughly equal proportions...

About to pop a bunch of Legend S1's, will keep you looped to the progress.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, as of last week I have learned that this cut is NOT Legend. The guy who gave it to us either lied on purpose or misnamed it accidentally, doesn't matter. What I know now is that I can't be sure about the pictured cut any more. I despise this 007 bullshit you know? My passion is to share INFORMATION, but if I am purposely given bad info to spread... I hate this aspect of the cannabis genetic community.

As for this one being a renamed SFV... I ran the SFV for years (Bonafide) and this is not the same as SFV. This one's straight up kushy earthiness, great basic OG flavors, high yield POTENTIAL and a classic OG branching structure. What it is exactly, I can no longer tell you. :-(

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Having taken an extended hiatus from this world then recently returned, I can say that I was truly hoping the new pot culture might be past this crap by now. All this secrecy and hoarding is what made me name FFA "Free For All". Funny how I forget these details until the topic arises again, years on...

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
CC, it's pretty easy to tell if it is in fact legend OG or 'OG Legend' by chemical fingerprint. The legend is a little different than most other plants I have seen.

Have some flowers sent in to your local lab and have them do a terpene test, and then come back and post the results of the flower's terps. I can then tell you in a second if what you have is the real deal Legend.

And ThaDocta... there may be many fakes about, but there is only one true Legend...

Well, as of last week I have learned that this cut is NOT Legend. The guy who gave it to us either lied on purpose or misnamed it accidentally, doesn't matter. What I know now is that I can't be sure about the pictured cut any more. I despise this 007 bullshit you know? My passion is to share INFORMATION, but if I am purposely given bad info to spread... I hate this aspect of the cannabis genetic community.

As for this one being a renamed SFV... I ran the SFV for years (Bonafide) and this is not the same as SFV. This one's straight up kushy earthiness, great basic OG flavors, high yield POTENTIAL and a classic OG branching structure. What it is exactly, I can no longer tell you. :-(

H

HemperorsKnight

CC, it's pretty easy to tell if it is in fact legend OG or 'OG Legend' by chemical fingerprint. The legend is a little different than most other plants I have seen.

Have some flowers sent in to your local lab and have them do a terpene test, and then come back and post the results of the flower's terps. I can then tell you in a second if what you have is the real deal Legend.

And ThaDocta... there may be many fakes about, but there is only one true Legend...

Do you by chance know the history and or lineage on this Legend OG? I'm dying to know thanks Chimera!
BB

orechron

I received a legend og clone a few years ago, but have had a few people question it. Some have said that its the hells angel cut. When I look at some of Karma's work and his HA hybrids I can see the similarities. This cut I have is funky, a little more on the citrus side. I love whatever cut it is and will continue to grow it for a long time most likely, but can anyone here verify legend or hells angel?

picture.php
picture.php

The leaflets are wider than most og's that I've seen and it yields exceptionally.

R

Rubber Chicken

Does anyone know if Cannarado's Legend OG is the 'real' one?

I saw on instagram he says 'Respectog cut', but i don't talk to anyone on instagram.

Just curious because i ordered some of his Dubble OG (Legend OG x Sour Dubble).

Latest posts

Latest posts