What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new england growers:regional info part 2

shit i know this is by far the coldest its been all year, its insane it just kinda hurts to go outside. haha, but it will pass and spring WILL come. we all just need to be patient.......like thats ever going to happen!! but at least we can try to be.as far as smoke goes for me, i finished off my headies the other night. my new plans are to buy a bunch of comersh and have a extrevagant keif making day!! it should be fun, it will be one day not thinking about the cold so im happy :wave:

G

Damn all these seed distrubutors goin down is really bad timing I was just about to order my beans from gypsy damn it!

And hey at least I still have a decent amount of headies right now :joint:.

yeah bmx i know, its sucha bummer, things went downhill sooooo fast! i think im gunna go through dr.chronic since he seems pretty reliable and not part of this feasca! (sp)

G

I sort of see all this drama as a rebirth.more people will be forced to make there own seeds,thus learning to appreciate the plant more.if anyone is placing an order id say go with reeferman,they take care of ya. i went outside this morning and it was so cold my legs muscles tightend way up,to the point where it hurt.I feel that new englanders need to stick together,pool resources,have harvest cups etc. i have started by gifting masshole some beans,and i encourage other people to be generous to our small community.

Id have to say that new england has one of the strangest climates around.where else can it be 55 and sunny one day, then get 2 feet of snow 2days later? we need a group like the K.I.C.C .
how about N.E.-GROW
:confused:

im likin what your sayin wutang, you can count me in on N.E -Grow or what ever we all decide to call it, i feel like new england needs to come together more!! :woohoo:

supermanlives

Veteran
massholebmx said:
Where did you find those beans they sound super super good...just what I'm looking for.
i have been breeding strains for the north for a few years now. well wanna be breeding with small test crops totalling no more than 15 or so in a plot.works for me and i got lots of crosses and strains to play with.this seed bank bs dont phase me at all as i have been stocking up. the original cross came from an og member in the extreme north maine woods.in my area c99 is still my fav and i will be making lots more crosses this year.prob 10 or so

G

After vaping 2 grams of decent mids,im very high,and have a better idea.ready for this? ..............................We work together to produce seeds of potent ,heavy plants that will finish in time.Like a new england seeds collective.We keep strains that finish,those that dont,fuckem,who needs em?Trade between our lil posse,and keep all of us rolling in buds when thanksgiving comes around.

G

I agree totally wu and count me in....well I guess you have already haha. Thanks a lot for the seeds. Definatley a good idea...esecailly if we need to read the writing on the walls like you said. Get some potent heavy yeilding strains that finish in time and will work in our strange climate. I'm gonna be making seeds of my own this year out of what wu is gifting me and a few other strains as well to pass around. I'm sure others will be down for this idea as well.

G

Hows this for a strange story. I have been talking to masshole bmx for a week or so on AIM. Turns out we live within 30 mins of each other,this is where it gets weird. So we are talking about people we used to ride bmx with,and hes naming people and asking if i know them. All of a sudden, he says my name!!! Ive never been so sketched out in my life! Apparently i have talked to massholebmx in person on many occasions ,4-5 years ago! super weird. I went to wal mart yesterday and got some seed starting soil. Will start germin my beans this week i think. What strains have you guys had success with? Ive found that the seeds from the local "mids" performs well outdoors here,and will always suprise you.So if your on a budget , or dont wanna order from a bank due to the drama, trust in the middies!

:yoinks: thats crazy that you guys have met eachother before, i often wonder if peeps from ic are living in my town.....
but yeah im thinkin im going plant a some bag seed and order, then compare to see if its really worth odering th beans or not. :chin:

G

2 summers ago I did 25 mid grade seeds outside.25 germinated, 19 females. I lost 9 due to security,pests etc. But guess what,i got 10 diverse,magnificent females.9 different phenos, all indicas. They all finished ,and had lotsa great smells. Grapes,skunk,and one that smelled like cedar. If i were you, i would do the bagseeds first and hold off on ordering.

as far as me and MASSHOLE ,weird. my stomach dropped into my balls when he typed in my name. it went like this,using fake names of course.

masshole:yea,will smith and charles bronson stopped riding
masshole: and i think jon bon jovi did too.
wuclangtan: how do you know jon?
masshole: i used to see him at the skatepark
wuclangtan:lol, i heard he grows and i on icmag now
masshole:no fucking way hahahahaha this is jon?

that was the point where i almost shit myself.keep this thread moving

G

OH one more thing. i had a great idea. we pool together our infro and make a new england grow book/pamphlet,and distribute them at a college campus or sumthin for free. overgrow the northeast!

G

Haha yea that was weird as hell wu I couldn't believe that happened. Makes me wonder about other people on these boards too.

And thats a good idea about the panphlets, get everyone growin their own bud...staple a baggie with a couple seeds in it on the panphlet ot something.

G

I see it like this,a New England Grow Guide,around 5 pages.Lots and lots of info,Covering CT to NH.

page 1 Intro: a few paragraphs about what our mission is.
page 2 The great white north (NH and MAINE)
PAGE 3 The deep south
Massa-2-shits
Lil Rhody
Connecticut

please feel free to pm me with your location,north or south,and any info you think is prudent to your area. we really need some fellas from nh and maine,as i think the south is covered.

I just started some of my seeds 3 days ago and 2 of 4 strains im growing already popped up...yay...woohooo!!!

So I'm going to have for my OUTDOOR GROW.....and future thread!!!

1. Bigbud
2. Swazi
3. Bagseed
4. AK48------heard nothing but great reviews!!
5.Durban Poison/Skunk

I cant wait to see the finished results!! knock on wood!!.......but I will Scrog I think some out and post some pictures when I can!!..

Also Can someone PM me on a good hyrdo system!! I am looking for advice, cause I have never done hydro before...NEWBIE!!!!....well on hyrdo I am.....
I would Like to do something like 420ponics setup....3, 10gallons tubs...?

Please getahold of me!!

XxOshz25xX

Mayor Uhana

dont forget VT...fucking massholes...

jk, im doing ak48, top 44, afghani and nl#5xbb. got a top 44 mom here...oh yea :)

Fuzzbang

U can find me growing between Boston and North Hampton. Does anyone know what happened to the berkfest@ butternut ski basin?? Last one i caught was with Soul Coughing met alot of cannabis people..

Fuzzbang