What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

That Lil~shit's @ it again.....

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome news Sprout !!!! :woohoo:

the next year will be tuff , but you'll get through it & be back to smokin your own stash soon enough :tiphat:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Happy 420 everyone... Hope you all had an awesome day toking on fatties and hanging with friends and family !

I had my last court date yesterday, got a big ole fine but no jail time ! My lawyer got my charges expunged and if I just don't get into any similar trouble for one year this shit will all be behind me...

I'll be checking in more regularly now and while I can't grow for a while, I can still help out younger growers and look forward too shooting the bullshit with all my homies.

Thanks again for all the support through this tough time !

Much love
Sprout ! :tiphat:

<3 u buddy

calientecarlos

Veteran
Hells to the Yahh ehhh!!! Glad to frig hear ya hoseur!! Hopin to head your way to da norfwoodz asap!! Gotta smoke some of that backstrap..

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Damn, It's been quite awhile since I've been in here... Lil~too long if you ask me.

I'm starting to get that old itch,
And with the help of a dear old friend, that itch is gonna get a good scratch. It's gonna take me bit to get set up, but keep your gaze towards the north, because the sprouts coming back, Lil older, Lil wiser and a Lil better looking than before !

Peace out for now,
🌱

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Making copies... And getting the boom 💥 boom room back up and running.
It won't be much longer now. 😉

Attachments

• IMG_20230720_202312993_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230720_202312993_HDR.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20230720_202508738.jpg
    IMG_20230720_202508738.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20230720_202550469_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230720_202550469_HDR.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 36