What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tokin' Joker - Dealers board game

Lowtidelowride

Hey guys, just found one of these old board games from 2001 at a car boot sale and its sadly lacking the instructions. It was made by Tokin' Joker in the Uk, black plastic box with "Dealers" in bubble writting on the front on a leaf background. Just wondered as seeing as its a ganja game anyone owns their own version and could send me photos of the instructions.

Anyone got any good old memories of this game or any other smoking games? i'd only ever seen card games, never a full board game about green! now im feeling i need to play one and get blazed.

Any info appreciated, Tokin' Joker is no longer around sadly

St. Phatty

If I was enough of a programmer I would like to program an online board game that has the dorky fun-ness of playing miniature golf with your fun relatives.

And it would have cannabis as one of its themes.

If I was enough of a programmer.