What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD GREYSKULL(ETTE)

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Congrats GS. Lil girls are a special treat for us daddy's. Nothing like being wrapped around a finger the rest of your life, hehe

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
god bless the children. Being a parent is one of the best experiences you will ever have. Congrats,health and happiness for you r family.

K

kannubis

Wishing you all the best, and may you have the greatest pheno there is.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ah man
THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR THE KIND WORDS
i really appreciate it. im all fuzzy now.
this one was pretty hard the last few weeks, but im thankful shes here and mommas aok, too. especially considering the little girl popped out at a few hairs shy of 11 pounds!!!!!! her poor momma took a beating, im sure you can imagine.
im trying not to think about it hehehehe

thank you everybody for the kind words and good thoughts
ill tell my wife about it im sure shell be stoked too.

thank again

ALOHA

I

idoreallytry

dam 11 lbs thats almost as big as Josey's head lol,,,nice to hear everyone is safe and healthy bro,,,peace

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Well done GreySkull!
It can all start with a seed.....

This comment had me actually laugh out loud!!:biglaugh:
Congrats GreySkull, is this your first?? If so, hold on...because you are in for a (very cool, but different) ride!!:jump::headbange

D

danny karey

Congrats bro, good to hear everybody is happy and healthy!!!

Wishing you and yourz all the best!!

Brush up on yer married with children episodes when planning how to deal with her future boyfriends...........Love it when Al walks them into to the door on there way out of it...LOL!!!

Congrats.

Danny

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
cheers to the happy dad and mum! wish you may you bring up a great person full of love and attention!