What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hazy Lady I hope all is well!

Hazy, please let us know you are OK!
If she is in no condition to come online, I hope someone here knows her in the "real world" and would be kind enough to let us know what is going on. thanks

Hazy, I hope you are ok, or I hope someone you know comes on here and says what is up. I don't think you would want me discussing things that are not common knowledge, but I don't know what common knowledge is here. I know you had issues you were suffering from but I hope not life-threatening, it wasn't from what I heard. It just sounded like issues that, however much they sucked, would or could pass and you would then be ok. I just hope all is alright. If you are with my mother, I hope you 2 can team up and give me some advice from the other side! OK thats all for now.

ghostly

i met hazy only a short while ago. her generosity and utter humbleness warmed my spirit and i very grateful for the blessing she cast my way. my family will pray for you.

Same here, that is if you meant you met her online. If you met her in person, I hope you can do so again and let her know we are all thinking of her.

What is the "common knowledge" on what Hazy Lady is going through? I don't want to reveal anything she does not want revealed, but she may have mentioned it already somewhere in public for all I know. I know that she was not feeling well, as she said on my profile page. If her condition deteriorated, I did not know about it. I hope she is alright! If someone knows more, please send me some kind of message. I hope there is someone in her "real" life that can inform us of what is going on... peace

Last edited:
I am still hopeful she will recover from whatever is ailing her, but admit it does not look good. If someone knows something and it is ok to share it, please do! In the event someone contacts me privately, I will of course not share anything unless I am explicitly told it is OK to, which of course I hope I am told. I know nothing definitive yet but I hope to soon. Please get well (if you are still with us) Hazy! peace

bigherb

Veteran
for sometime now i too have been concerned of hazy lady absence

she is a kind soul with a big heart and a green thumb definetly a one of a kind

your in my thoughs and prayers bella

1luvbigherb

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Thanks for making this thread, Nor'Easter. I was just starting to get to know hazy and I wish her and her family the best with whatever is going on. I'm trying to stay positive and sending positive vibes hazy's way.

We miss you hazy. Come back when you can.

HB.

HB, I thank YOU and everyone else who participates here. I hope we can learn the truth here, and that anyone that does know something will be able to share it here.

how and why is that?

how and why is that?

If I did anything that could be construed as pressuring her, I apologize and would gladly delete my user account if she did not for whatever reason feel comfortable with me here.

But, I think you are just speculating as many of us are. I think I knew her well enough to know that she would appreciate my concern, as she did one other time when she went missing for a few weeks. All I have for now are unsubstantiated rumors: everything from she is really busy with family to that she had some major new negative health developments and then lost contact (in which case things do not look good; this person heard this from her a few weeks ago and therefore I tend to believe it). I was given permission to give a general synopsis by someone who contacted me, but to not say too much in order to not let the rumor mill and resulting speculation get out of hand. so there it is. I wish you well Hazy! I will not update this thread further until I hear something new AND have permission to discuss it. In the meantime, let's wish her well. She could be ill or she could be fine so let's not get carried away with fearing the worst or speculating. peace

edit: those developments I spoke of apparently aren't newer (mid-Sept) after all and occurred in June well before she went missing. And therefore, as far as I know, no one has heard from her since July 9. This does not look encouraging at all but hopefully I am wrong. Hazy I hope all is well and I am just being a paranoid ninny again! peace

bigherb

Veteran
im still here and even more upset than before,its been somtime since hazy's postings .i know if she was up to it we would have the pleasure of her sharing her knowledge /laughs /or just her honesty tellin it how it is

the last post was not needed bad or joke or watever

once again my best wishes too you and yours hazy lady

1luvbigherb

Great news (if real and I have every reason to believe it is)! Hazy is fine, in good spirits, and will be back soon!

Hazy, don't worry about catching up, take your time and relax and enjoy being back! Just post some new pics in your thread before (or after) having your tea!