What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Has anyone grown cream caramel fast version outside in the ground in the uk ?

I'm growing some cream caramel fast version outside in the ground in the uk latt 53, just wondered if anyone else had grown any of sweet seeds fast versions out side ?
I must say what an incredible service I got from sweet seeds, I ordered in the afternoon, they was with me the next day, I couldn't believe it, especially as they came from Spain , thank you so much sweet seeds :)

HereIgrowagain

I tried a few J47 autos last year that failed miserably on me. Partly my own doing with being over cautious and picking a slightly too shaded a spot, maybe? but they produced nothing of use. Great indoor results with lots of sweet seeds stuff and can vouch for production/potency/aroma. Lat54

Good luck, keep us posted :tiphat:

I've done a few sweet seeds inside in the tent but it's the first time trying outside in the ground, they need 7.5 weeks bud, if that's the same outside they might just come through for me !!!

B

bigganjabud

I tried a few J47 autos last year that failed miserably on me. Partly my own doing with being over cautious and picking a slightly too shaded a spot, maybe? but they produced nothing of use. Great indoor results with lots of sweet seeds stuff and can vouch for production/potency/aroma. Lat54

Good luck, keep us posted :tiphat:

Hey fella you still around these parts?

I moved from London now must be quite close to ya now like

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi Maryjane grower, I believe you can grow this strain (also Green Poison FV, Killer Kush FV or Sweet Cheese FV) without problems. They are really fast when the flowering time starts and it can be very helpful in rainy places like yours ;)

If you finally decide to grow them, don't forget to share your experience (or a grow diary) here in the Sweet Seeds subforum.

All the best and Sweet smokes!
jaypp

blueschato

Veteran
Nice plants Mj but i see the one on the
right a little stressed,i grown bj fv
last year but i put down my seeds to l
late so they finish mid october,i can't
help you,i only can say when the flow
start they are very fast to mature.
Strong plant very good flavour
and beautiful hig:)
I forget to say i stay in
meditarreanean climate
Saludos:tiphat:

blueschato

Veteran
It's hard to understand from here,all
depends the roots system situation,soil
hole.....but yes the clear green color make
me think N and Fe.
:tiphat:

It's strange, they are planted close to one another, ones doing well but the other is struggling, there right next to the compost, made mainly of grass cuttings.