What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crystal Candy/Green Poison/Killer Kush/unknown

Hello partners! Today I bring you the crop that I started in early April.
I started with the hydration of the seeds and later germinated using the method of UFO or Obvni.
After 48 hours showed a good radicle and were planted in small pots with a substrate composed of different types of peat, perlite and humus of worms
Genetics
Crystal Candy x2
Killer Kush F1 x1
Green Poison x1
Unknown x1

The unknown genetics may be Cream Caramel, Moham Ram, Killer Kush or Green Poison. Because of my carelessness the seed-bearer got lost and I do not really know what the genetics are. Only time will tell.
All the team
C6fqT19.jpg

Cristal Candy #1
JlB6G9r.jpg

Cristal Candy #2
0GC8O7s.jpg

Killer Kush F1
kQtcOBF.jpg

Green Poison F1
OP8Bo8H.jpg

They are currently being watered with miner roots to help colonize the substrate of the small pot. Surely by Thursday they are already in pots of 5 liters and watered with a combination of:
Trichoderma Harzianum
Trichoderma Atroviride
Glomus Intraradices
Glomus Mossae

That's all for now. regards

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi my friend, thanks for sharing this nice work here in the Sweet Seeds subforum.
It will be interesting for sure and i'll keep passing by ;)

Sweet smokes and good luck!
jaypp

Hey! The day of the transplant finally arrived!

Same substrate where they were previously, a combination of peat, perlite, vermiculite and humus
63NZ2gw.jpg

These roots were screaming for more soil!
7W4MFdM.jpg

cYxbrxs.jpg

A little more sun before returning to the tent
6ahTGBX.jpg

They were watered with Miner Roots and 500cc of water. On Wednesday they will be fertilized with Sensi Grow a + b and some biostimulant

Hey! today Irrigate with mixophit and sensi grow, to aid the root development and to fertilize the soil a little.
Cristal Candy #1
y4zc8hE.jpg

Cristal Candy #2
N3nt1dL.jpg

Killer Kush F1
N58aeCy.jpg

Green Poison F1
TIBd8sx.jpg

Unknown
PMpFU4n.jpg

Hey Guys! Here are 7 days after the transplant, and the girls really responded great.

Front row from bottom left to right
Killer Kush F1- Cristal Candy # 2

Second row from left to right
Crystal Candy # 1 - Unknown - Green Poison F1
05XLYeV.jpg

I want to stimulate the development of lateral and low branches, for that reason make an LST and promptly perform a Cropping to delay the apical development.

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers mate!

They're growing perfectly well, very nice job so far ;)

Keep it up and sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy

Thx Guys!

A couple of days ago I fertilize them again with sensi grow, and taking advantage that they are responding great to the handling, I perform a cropping in 2 superior knot to delay the apical growth.
Cristal Candy #1
l3tfYXs.jpg

Cristal Candy #2
mkCw6kF.jpg

Green Poison F1
MDuRAn2.jpg

Killer Kush F1
gCfV1QF.jpg

Unknown
8ZZhWHi.jpg

That's all for now comrades, this weekend will surely be tutoring again because they are growing quite fast.

Week 7 growth

This week we will be starting with the cuttings, yesterday apply another lst so that the plant grows in the pot and you can spread the branches well on the mesh

After the lst were watered only with water, I will soon be calibrating the ph meter to be able to give more accurate data, because some are showing some signs of over-fertilization

Green Poison
Z7ci90g.jpg

Killer Kush
p4SoRjx.jpg

Cristal Candy #1
XZTyqGB.jpg

Cristal Candy #2
r7sKRWH.jpg

Unknown
9mVUW78.jpg
The last one is not equal to any of the above, so it must be either Moham Ram or Cream Caramel. When the flora begins, it can surely be identified by the aroma

Info about the Tent​

Today I wanted to detail the specifications of the space where the plants are

Illumination

LED Piranha Tesla T360W

ptk0TRUm.jpg
2VwPFfym.jpg

SOURCE OF LIGHT CHIP COB: EPISTAR AND BRIDGELUX

QUANTITY OF COBS (CHIPS ON BOARD): 4 PIECES COB OF 90W

PPFD VALUE TO 30 CM (120º LENS) :175 ΜMOL / (SEG * M2)

INPUT VOLTAGE: AC100V - 240V

SPECTRUM ISSUED: 380 - 750NM

TYPE OF COVERAGE: FULL SPECTRUM

REAL CONSUMPTION: 200W

FREQUENCY: 50 / 60HZ

INTAKE CURRENT:600MA

COVER ANGLE: 120 °

LUMENS OUTPUT: 7280LM

OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -25-55ºC

3R4oLxg.png

Ventilation​

Air extractor

JgyjqWqm.jpg
us2i4zJm.jpg

Measurements: 19.2X19.2X15Cm
Power: 19 Watts
Output: 6 "
Flow: 200m3 / Hour

Air Intractor

kcsm4ETm.jpg

Measurements: 12x12x2.5 Cm
Output: 4 "
Flow: 68m3 / Hour

Air movement

lOdvJaG.jpg

Measurements: 35X35X10 Cm
Power: 50Watts

The last one is used for the movement of air and plants inside the tent.

Week 8/9

Good mates! Today I bring you news of the cuttings that fortunately of the 17 cuttings 14 rooted. The photos are from yesterday and fortunately today reviewing I found that the 4 that were missing roots at the time of the photos are already developing the root. Unfortunately those who did not rooted were 2 crystal candy and 1 unknown

General

2IAMybt.jpg

Green Posion F1 (4)

3z9HKXj.jpg

8efXU4y.jpg

Cristal Candy (4)
Gs746KG.jpg

np8xoDc.jpg