What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

does polycarbonate works well???

judgedread

hi guys, i am an italian boy,and i have a question for you 'cause in the italian forum no one can help me. i have a pair of frisian duck outdoor in my garden, especially one that's in a big vase (40 liter) being to big, i use lst for both plant, but the problem is that in flowering time the odor of all that buds could be a problem for the neightbor, so i have in a mind to put them in a mini small greenhouse and connect to it an aspiration with filter, i saw lot of model of small greenhouse, and my question is, polycarbonate panel (i read that they stop uv rays ) could works good?or maybe is better a classic pvc??? hope you can help me... thank you from italy!!!!

theclearspot

Ive got a polycarbonate works fine no problem. My problem is security they are easier to break into than traditional harder glass greenhouses.