What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pinkie Pie

bf80255

Hey ICMag, my name is Mag and I am an autoflower breeder. The strain Ive been working on the last couple of years is Named Pinkie Pie and it was created by crossing a third generation purple ak47 (auto) with a 14 week sativa called Madd Krush I then worked the cross out to the current generation (F6) and will be posting a log on the progress of my breeding project in case anyone is interested, till then thanks for looking :D

here are a few pics of plants from different generations.
030 (2).jpg

015 (4).jpg

002 (5).jpg

017.jpg

008.jpg

bf80255

Strain Goals:
Autoflowering
Purple Buds-green leaves
Pink Pistils-Purple Pistils
fruity-sweet flavor/smell
Sativa Influence
High Degree of Vigor
Stability and uniformity within individual lines
Indoor/Outdoor

bf80255

May 9 I soaked
40 Think Different X Pinkie Pie F4-A1
40 A1-1 X B1-1 F6
(hundreds*) PURE B line F6
30 PURE A1 F5
50 PURE B1 F5
and threw them all into trays filled with soil.

May 13th they broke soil.

*bag got moldy and was a very choice plant from the F5 crossed to a particularly strong male so I didnt want to lose those genes and decided to try them all, expecting maybe 10 or 20 to come through I was pleasently surprised to find many more came through than that.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

015.jpg

Budracer

Yeah nice work and I like your goals, I am currently working on a simular project. How many generations before a hybrid cross would autoflower and did you have to backcross or just keep inbreeding

kips0n

Very nice strain my friend, i love it, love the color and overlook! Are you living in europe? maybe do you want send me some seeds, coz i want to make my next indoor with it, in the future i planning cross with high cbd strain and make new medical strain.

bf80255

Nice work
thank you sir :)

Yeah nice work and I like your goals, I am currently working on a simular project. How many generations before a hybrid cross would autoflower and did you have to backcross or just keep inbreeding

once I got the cross to the F3, just so long as all the plants used are 100% auto every generation after that should be pure autos.

if you cross those to another auto they should be 100% auto still ( at least in my experience) if you cross to a photo then youll have to start over because the auto gene is recessive it just gets shadowed immedietly by any photo genes.

bf80255

Very nice strain my friend, i love it, love the color and overlook! Are you living in europe? maybe do you want send me some seeds, coz i want to make my next indoor with it, in the future i planning cross with high cbd strain and make new medical strain.

Im a California native actually, and proud of it! :D
oooh sounds like a very interesting project, what did you plan on using in the cross to up the CBD content?

bf80255

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

All seem to be growing well and on about the 2nd and 3rd nodes now, I will begin transplanting this week, some will go into big tubs for standard selection and stabilization of traits while others will be put into varying pot sizes for testing and bud production.

bf80255

wow looks good!
:D thank you! I really appreciate all the positive vibes guys, really making my day.

005.jpg

007.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

here are a few pics of some select B1-1 line F5 plants grown in 1 gallon pots outdoors

052.jpg

047.jpg

and finally a pic of my last run of 120 plants total that after males and weakies were culled was whittled down to about 40 females taken to finish for seed these were all crosses of my F4 A1 line

038.jpg

kips0n

Im a California native actually, and proud of it! :D
oooh sounds like a very interesting project, what did you plan on using in the cross to up the CBD content?

dont know yet maybe standart cbd indica and then something to stabilize strain you know i prefer regulars auto is too problematic for takin clones you know what i mean :)

first of all i want to try cross it with pure killing fields also purple ;)

bf80255

dont know yet maybe standart cbd indica and then something to stabilize strain you know i prefer regulars auto is too problematic for takin clones you know what i mean :)

first of all i want to try cross it with pure killing fields also purple ;)

sounds to be a very fun project ahead of you, my strain is an autoflower unfortunately for you so I dont think its what your looking for.

Preciate the sub BigDank :)

bf80255

Nice project, I find it neat to see that most auto's have such a pronounced serration.

BT

Thats my B3-1 line it seems to have some dagger like serrations on its leaves haha Ill try and dig around to find some A line or B1-1 line for reference, leaf shape has and never will be a selective pressure in any of my programs ( just for the record)

bf80255

Here are some pics of the pure B1 line growing in a blue tote filled with FFOF and the males I culled from that population drying in the sun. and some more males developing within that same population

002.jpg

001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts