What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flash seeds any good?

Koondense

Veteran
Flash website was never fully functional and lacked updates, so I imagine if there's no website now it must be because some server went kaput or Stitch didn't pay the server guy to keep it working.
Who knows

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh ! It is about Stitch work !

He's been working on autoflo for a while now as Aribud said.

(I 've read he used to have herm issue by the past on Flashseeds .)

So yeah, you can find his work in shortstuff seedbank also .
https://www.lamota.org/en/short-stuff-seedbank/

You can see pictures labelled by Stich in both brands, and some strains are pretty similars .

BUT the "Formula One" from Flashseeds hold back my attention, it is exactly the same as the "Magnum" from Buddha seeds .
:thinking: The 3 seeds compagnies are offering autoreg and autofem .
Flashseeds website was the same template than the buddha seeds website one .

Formula One :

formula-one-feminisee.jpg

Magnum :

magnum-feminisee.jpg

It is the same round white pot if you look carefully ! ;)

♪♫ Eye of the tiger ♪♫

My 2 cents .
:tiphat:

Koondense

Veteran
The upper photo of Formula1 was made by a tester on the good old AFN in 2011-2014(which turned not so good in modern times - after 2014), I was following the progress of this test grow and can assure you the photo is legit. There were more high-res photos but got deleted after the site remake.
I was also in line for the Formula1 test but opted for superautos instead, which made much more sense for my guerrilla grows.

Another thing, Short Stuff has only a few autos bred by Stitch, MI5-Onyx-RRF and HBD(which I'm not sure if it was bred by LBH and "borrowed" by Stitch to sell). Other superautos like SuperStinky and SCH are Stitch's with, AFAIK.

Cheers

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I'm going to give autos another swing outdoors this year. Haven't been successful yet, but not the plants fault. Either weather, police, or animals have gotten me. I will throw a few Flash seeds out there with the rest of them.

I plan to try 3-5 plants from several companies. On AFN Dutch Passion has quit the results, but how good is the smoke?? That's the question.

Autos definitely have their place, a guerilla grow and mid season harvest. Now just to get my skills up to par on autos.

Thanks for the info everyone keep it coming! I find the super autos interesting.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Hi folks
I did order some autos last year from seedman with the plan to make some auto seeds. Stitchs lovepotion should be the father but did kripple and didn't flower.
To my luck one of the muay thai was full blown male with 100% no visible sing of hermaphrodism. No white hairs and up to 13 finger leaves.

Has anyone else got a full male in the muay thai?

Can't say if the offsprings are full auto because the seeds where planted in the middle of june and started to flower early- middle of august.
I had more male then female in the offsprings(~2:1)

Thx willi

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Probably being Thai genes, it's perhaps not fully an auto or takes a l-o-n-g time (web site shows 95-110 days being a 'super auto') to show and harvest, probably more so than others. Just a guess.

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Probably being Thai genes, it's perhaps not fully an auto or takes a l-o-n-g time (web site shows 95-110 days being a 'super auto') to show and harvest, probably more so than others. Just a guess.
Flash Seeds' super autos have been crossed with a longer vegging autoflowering strain, Stitch 0.2.