What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WU TANG NAME GENERATOR

Putting your real name in there may not be a good Idea....Just saying? Or this OG got me super paranoid? be back gotta take a peek out the window

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This seems a little sketchy... It doesn't matter what you put for a name it just gives you something totally random... I wouldn't use my real name on there...

Anyone else suspicious about this?

Nice way for a LEO to "phish" for names. Hmmm, member since 2008, posted ~100 times in 4 years, mostly lurks...

Can anyone vouch for "The Boys"?

Ya this shit is sketch, member with not much posts, first and last name.... seriously?

if the is was a federal officer that posted that page and then linked it to here, than all of you just gave him your name! great job.

no offense to the boys, you are probably cool, I am just saying that seems sketch.

shmalphy

Veteran
Ya this shit is sketch, member with not much posts, first and last name.... seriously?

if the is was a federal officer that posted that page and then linked it to here, than all of you just gave him your name! great job.

no offense to the boys, you are probably cool, I am just saying that seems sketch.
but he likes wu tang and tpb.. he MUST be cool... cops don't like those things!

is there one that generates a custom name based on my ss#, address, and bank PIN too?

:tumbleweed:

Isn't there something in the TOU about soliciting private info? I don't feel like reading the damn thing...

The Boys

LOL im sitting her with a smile on my face cus when i read this i have a bran new comp with a 23" flatsreen smokin some nice "kush", drinkin beer jack daniels and makers mark.
CANADA DAY!!!! I cant get sent to jail for what im doing !!!.............that is the smoking and drinking..........:D!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts