What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

13 bean sea of green

Passenger

How old are they? Mine bursted after they got to 2 feet, they went from 2 feet to 6 feet in under 3 weeks. Nice grow hope all goes well.

dobo

You could try neem pellets, when I was reading about passion vine hoppers I did notice neem pellets were effective for bugs in the soil, sprinkle some on the base of the plant then water, the neem leeches through the soil and deters the bugs, like I said in a previous thread, im not sure what effect it will have on taste of weed...but I guess its gotta be better than having nothing!

madb

Hi Aussie,

I have a product at home i have used to kill lawn grubs but i am away on holidays at the moment and can't remember what its called :nono:

I know it is a yates product however.

You would not believe it i have gotten stomach ulcers and been bedridden for the last 2 days... nice holiday huh :redface:

My beans have not arrived yet however i am hoping they will next week when i am home. I have ordered satori and hashberry, cant wait!

Hope all is well

madb

N

NZjay

aussie strains said:
i can only imagine how hard it was for a kiwi to squezze out a compliment to an aussie thanks nzjay ....

a complement from a kiwi grower of your calibre is just golden thanks again and i cant wait to post my bud shots at harvest if i get even half of what you got this yr nzjay i,ll be happy :rasta: :jump:

im keen too see what these girls can handle i gave them a 200gram per plant feed off rose food and thirty liters of liquid potash i think that is really going to make the difference to flowering

aussie strains

LOL!
i did live in Oz for 3 years, so i DO officially get to throw some sticks :p
heheh!!

thanx for the compliments, but dont sell yaself short my friend.
you are rockin this out!

madb

aussie strains said:
hey dude have your beans got here yet ..
they wont be too much longer hang in there ....

aussie strains

Mate i have just heard from home that the beans have arrived. I am away on holidays and will confirm once i am home :joint:

N

NZjay

farrrrrk digger! :(

maybe you should dig out your garden, lay some good plastic tarp, fil in with good soil. and that should help keep those fuckers out....

thats how i plan to try for my onepound - one plant experiment this year.

madb

Looking good mate, the clay's a bitch trust me i know.

Are you going to dig it out or use pots?

madb

Great, do you lose any potency with the shade cloth? i decided against the poly carbonate sheeting due to mixed reports...

madb

Good luck bud, i like my plants to just be in their place so they get used to the sun and shade etc.... but i am sure your plan will work either way. :joint:

F

Father Time

hehehehehe,
good score man, good old tip treasures...
kind Regards, Father Time