What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what are these spots?

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
not saying the chart isnt useful,just not in this case.now if i would have added calmag it would have just made things worse......sorry i didnt meet your expectations
It isn't a chart, it is a U tube playlist which discusses in detail many ailments, from nutrition deficiencies to pests. Coming on here saying what are these spots, without any background, well... Sorry I wasted your time. Have a nice day! :tiphat:

yahooman

i am not a newb,i stated i was sure it wasnt a deficiency,beyond that i wasnt sure

i appreciate the input,just dont be so sensitive

Stinkhorn123

These leaf spot diseases are horrible, we get it really bad here some years. Like nearly total crop loss bad. I’ve got a few friends that quit outdoor growing due to this. So best of luck to you Yahoo. If you, or anyone really, finds a safe way to prevent this please let me know.

ozza

Veteran
Did you check the roots at all? if you treat it for leaf spot and Calcium Defency and it is not fixed it came from wet peat rotting your roots and causing a nutrient uptake issue. I am only saying this because those spots happened to me. It took me 3 years to figure out what was happening as it only happened to one strain. If it were bacterial leaf spot it would infect everything. Have you got other plants near it that don't have this?

Bacterial leaf spot also usually starts at the bottom of the plants. Are these older leaves or new leaves?

yahooman

the soil isnt wet,i dont see any damage at all today,i think the spraying worked,ill keep spraying weekly

yahooman

well the spray is working!ill keep spraying every 7-10 days

there are a few affected leaves popping up,but its under control now i believe

QQNPK

Hey mate hope u get it under control maybe this will help you ?
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=184996

yahooman

I have it again this year!!
I even pre sprayed total surround inf area zenith copper sulfate,drenched the pots and sprayed the clones before planting
The high humidity is the perfect storm for this disease,literally can watch the spots form in high heat and humidity
The only thing that helps is spraying with copper sulphate spray every 2 weeks and after rains
It's under control but I'm still pulling tons of leaves off
I wish I knew a total kill for this disease,it just keeps coming back!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts