What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buddah Watcha's presents Temple of Ganja

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Oh, forgot this one last shot of the lope on the 7 gal...

picture.php

Man, i'm so in love with this plant, I'm pretty sure this is the rare chocolate thai pheno from the chocolope. it has almost 0 fruittyness to it, straight chocolate, mud and a few hints of coffee here and there... the smoke comes out as a oil rag and chocolate protein bar mix and coats your mouth for a long time... its amazing high its what shines, ultra motivating, go get it done, giggly, playful, slightly trippy! I havent had the chance to smoke much of it, I only had around a half zip of it on the 1st run with her, but this time we will get to know each other much better ;)

On a side not, I think she will be a perfect match to the Sour D bx2... keep that strong sativa high with some gas added to it! fuck yea!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey guys here are a few pictures before harvest... They were harvested around week 9.. Chocolope could have def went another week or 2, but it was getting sloppy with all the floppy branches falling all over... NLB did very well, very nice piney blueberry, armpit, bubblegum flavars, very impressed with how it came out compared to the first run, will run it again at least once more...

NLB

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Chocolope
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Im pretty happy with how it came out..def have some room for improvement! They got a bit hungry around the last few weeks... coulda def had a bit more nutrition I think..

The other chocolope on the 7 gallon I let it run 11 weeks and should be coming down this week.... looks real good, got a lot chunkier and turned a nice purple! I think it will yield very nicely!

The Sours and Pinneaples and coming along, another 2-3 weeks to finish... I'll get into those later tho!

Thanks for checking!
Peace!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Here is the chocolope mama in the 7 gallon pot, this one did really good, I placed it was kinda small and it filled out quite nicely.. It could have filled in a bit more but I'm happy with the outcome!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Sowahs, not the best pics, they still have another few weeks to finish up but they are looking dank as hell and smelling even better, that classic sowaahhh gas smell... #8 is my favorite so far, but a few others have potential as well!

SD#8
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Thanks nickman :) You harvested those Karma testers yet? They were looking fire!

They’re at 60 days 12/12 today so I’ll most likely harvest a few in two or three days, then harvest the rest at 70 days...!!!...

They did come out really nice... nice big fat buds all over them...!!!... I’m very happy with them... I love testing stuff for Karma... Karma’s gear usually always come out very nice...!!!...

He’s a great breeder in my eyes . . .

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
They’re at 60 days 12/12 today so I’ll most likely harvest a few in two or three days, then harvest the rest at 70 days...!!!...

They did come out really nice... nice big fat buds all over them...!!!... I’m very happy with them... I love testing stuff for Karma... Karma’s gear usually always come out very nice...!!!...

He’s a great breeder in my eyes . . .

Hell yeah I bet thats gonna be crazy nice! Karma is also one of my favorite breeders.... Every pack theres some stupid fire to be found! I got 2 packs of headbanger here waiting to get pheno hunted! Possibly a 2020 project :)

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Here are some shots of my chocolope pre-harvest, this one was taken to 77 days, really brought out the colors and the fox tails! Was on 7 gallons of organic mix...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lovely smoke, my goto day time smoke... very eletric and energetic, no body at all, all in the head, giggly, happy, alert type of high! Smell is peat bog, mud, dark chocolate, oil rag. Taste has the initial oil rag that cleaned a chocolate mess and then it was dropped on mud, quite lovely and unique! No fruitiness or sweetness at all!

Peace!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
My Mendo Purps x Sunshine Daydream #5 keeper coming down tonight... at around 60 days flowering time! Smell on this is insane. Fruity and sweet.... Strawberry, pineapples, some orange peel coming out too! Can't wait to smoke this lady!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php