What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old school Hashplant

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Hashplant Male ( L ) '89 Northern Lights #5 female ( R )
picture.php

BC*Dankster*

A few Dif OSHP f2 shots. Geez sorry I can't figure out how to make the photos right side up

Attachments

• IMG_5343.jpg
    IMG_5343.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5349.jpg
    IMG_5349.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5352.jpg
    IMG_5352.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5355.jpg
    IMG_5355.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 52

Tynehead Tom

ya those flowers look great.
So there are nice chunky plants being found in the F2's eh?
I dropped a 1/2 pack of these in the start of the year intending to find a girl or two for the greenhouse. I had what i thought was a female but it tricked me as it didn't really express itself until I flowered out a couple clones.
Still have the other 1/2 pack and seeing the results you guys are getting makes me wanna get to those again sooner than later.

any phenos expressing a rich hashy ,woody/incense/sandal wood type exhale ??

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
ya those flowers look great.
So there are nice chunky plants being found in the F2's eh?
I dropped a 1/2 pack of these in the start of the year intending to find a girl or two for the greenhouse. I had what i thought was a female but it tricked me as it didn't really express itself until I flowered out a couple clones.
Still have the other 1/2 pack and seeing the results you guys are getting makes me wanna get to those again sooner than later.

any phenos expressing a rich hashy ,woody/incense/sandal wood type exhale ??

You better make some F2's with what you have because they're sold out everywhere and I don't think Bodhi is going to make them anymore.

BC*Dankster*

A few dried bud shots... second photo is 3 different plants, similar in appearance.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_28c7.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_28c7.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 45
  • fullsizeoutput_28c9.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_28c9.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 46
  • fullsizeoutput_28cb.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_28cb.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 44

BC*Dankster*

No Narcotic phoeno yet. The first bud in the photo of the dried nug is my go to of my hash plants for the past 9 months. SHes real greasy, sticky goey and has an amazing smell, like honey/candy/floral. It makes my face sweat sometimes when I smoke it, but the high isn't the super narcotic couch lock that I've been searching for. It is pretty potent though, so she's a keeper for sure, but I continue my search with the OSHP. Great strain, and Ive made a few crosses with males from this line. They usually improve yield and crystal coverage on the hybrids it makes.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
No Narcotic phoeno yet. The first bud in the photo of the dried nug is my go to of my hash plants for the past 9 months. SHes real greasy, sticky goey and has an amazing smell, like honey/candy/floral. It makes my face sweat sometimes when I smoke it, but the high isn't the super narcotic couch lock that I've been searching for. It is pretty potent though, so she's a keeper for sure, but I continue my search with the OSHP. Great strain, and Ive made a few crosses with males from this line. They usually improve yield and crystal coverage on the hybrids it makes.

Nice!

I also used an HP male to pollinate my '89 NL#5

picture.php

picture.php

BC*Dankster*

I have a question for someone to answer... I f2'd the oshp in hopes of finding more 88g13 leaners and more pnw hp leaners. I heard if you f2, it brings out more variations and recessive genes etc. Anyways, these f2 seeds produce mainly 3 growth structures. Short squat mega bushes 2-3 feet tall, bushier taller indica type , and then a taller lanky indica type. I am trying to figure out what the pnw hp growth structure was like, and what the 88g13 growth structure is like? The taller lanky phenotypes are more rare, so Im wondering if they could possess Dif traits of maybe one of the grandparents and came through in the f2 generation? Anyways, growth structure on the parental lines if anyone has info would be greatly appreciated ! PS, Royalflush, are you still growing the OSHP?