What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

12/12 times?

420bears

im wondering what 12/12 times suit you best day and night what examples is it 12am on 12pm off is that 12/12 im just trying to figure out my digital timer and im confused :( :tiphat:

Dr Watt

Who What
Well, in high Summer :toohot I found the day hits 20c @ 10am and rises sharply, and nightime it can still be very hot @ 9pm. So on at 10pm off 10am. Cool ? (Monicle dropping) zee problem is you gotta wait till 10pm for lights on ! Add 4 hours mucking around, perhaps wait for a second feeding, it is 2 AM, and you are baked .....

Ealy lights on means its always dark when you awake... but you get to see earlier at night. Oh yeh, in coldest weather an Auto on 18hr+ is better than a heater and you can see them all zee time :joint:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Well, in high Summer :toohot I found the day hits 20c @ 10am and rises sharply, and nightime it can still be very hot @ 9pm. So on at 10pm off 10am. Cool ? (Monicle dropping) zee problem is you gotta wait till 10pm for lights on ! Add 4 hours mucking around, perhaps wait for a second feeding, it is 2 AM, and you are baked .....

Ealy lights on means its always dark when you awake... but you get to see earlier at night. Oh yeh, in coldest weather an Auto on 18hr+ is better than a heater and you can see them all zee time :joint:
No! I'm retired. It allows me to sleep in :) Depending on how the girls are doing, I have no issue doing shit at 10pm. One size does not fit all! Through trial and error, this is the best set up for ME :)

Brother Nature

Yeah I run 11/13 myself, though I can't recall the reason I did it, I'm sure it was a good one lol. I like to run my lights at night during this time of year as our night temps are very cold, less temp dips during lights off. I also work during the day so flowering during the day means I have less time with the girls.

Latest posts

Latest posts