What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Breaking news ................... I dont care

1masion11

Hi

Hi

Hi thanks yea ive read so much info about growing theres so many ways so i took abit of everything 24 hr lights im very happy right now i will continue to get better . On the seed front my first buy of seeds was a disaster i got robbed i bought seeds off a company up the north and i never heard a thing back. 130 euro lata im down so not the best start but i found a place for everything else just seed i was told Dutch passion ? Is there a good seed company in Ireland i got 1 set of seeds from paddy seeds was ok

1masion11

Welcome Maison, glad to see your grow is coming along nicely. I'd also like to reiterate what others have said, get the best genetics available. I know it can be overwhelming with SO MANY seed companies to choose from but if you need some tips I'd be happy to help. Anyhow, glad to see another Irish grower on ICM. Keep up the good work.

HGO
Hi question for you im on week 7 and ive now added pk 13/14 15 ml bigbud 15 ml flora 25 ml do i stop with the flora? And how many times should i use pk13/14 my trichomes are looking like there getting ready for harvest but ive read to wait two more weeks before harvest because all new growers harvest to early is that correct ? Thanks inadvance

1masion11

Update 7 weeks AMAZING

Update 7 weeks AMAZING

Ive been so jammy ive had no prob (yet) theses bad boys smell like a sweet shop banging im injoying growing im putting a video up its long but have to

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 87

1masion11

7 weeks it dont seem real that they are making it happs

7 weeks it dont seem real that they are making it happs

potty1

Looking good.
Stop feeding now and just use plain water for at least a week before you harvest.
I would go 10 weeks flowering with these, when they're throwing new white hairs they ain't ready yet.
The plant on the dp site is weeks away from ready after the 10 weeks they advertise.
The weight will come in the next few weeks, don't forget they loose 75-80% when you dry them! Every day at the end is worthwhile I promise!!
Nowt better than your first time getting high oof your own supply!

1masion11

Looking good.
Stop feeding now and just use plain water for at least a week before you harvest.
I would go 10 weeks flowering with these, when they're throwing new white hairs they ain't ready yet.
The plant on the dp site is weeks away from ready after the 10 weeks they advertise.
The weight will come in the next few weeks, don't forget they loose 75-80% when you dry them! Every day at the end is worthwhile I promise!!
Nowt better than your first time getting high oof your own supply!
70 80 per cent god damn it that's made me sick to my stomach ha they are all a diff stages which is hard work so no feed just water .after next week do you think I should not give them water at all to dry or is that a bad idea ?