What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Love Potion#1 X BlackWreck

Tipz

It just so happened i had a BlkWr male around that tagged Lp
these are just in the vault just not enough time. best tipz

Tipz

Nope just a question of early pollination. I just grew it up big enough to pollinate, when the seed became viable about 1.5 months chop. It was just a side seed project to connect the two lines for later if I decided to want them. The LP was old when I got them, just a preservation project.

Tipz

The mistake I made on this cross was, I wanted to reinforce Colombian genes, the mistake I feel was assuming the LP1 had SMCG in it, when in actuality I believe it contained Lemon Thai from Dutch Flowers. Either way it will be a dynamic plant if the parents are indicative, just not enough time. Best Tipz

yardgrazer

Seems OP guy is long since gone (and judging from his profile messages, a bit of a difficult person). Presuming it's RMS Love Potion #1, then yes, [edited: RMS] description said it had Santa Marta Colombian Gold it it [(Airborne G-13 x SMCG) x SMCG]. Obviously OP guy felt it didn't have SMCG in it.

Last edited: