What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AmphetaHaze Tipz

Tipz

AmphetaHaze

Trainwreck X BlackHaze-----> Blackwreck

MNS MangoHz X Blackwreck-------AmphetaHaze

Id have to track down the blkHz pic of the male i used, maybe soon

Tipz

AmphetaHz is a potent stimulant used as a performance and cognitive enhancer with
fatigue resistance qualities. Recreationally, the high is euphoriant with significant
aphrodisiac overtones. The name fits the plant, nuff said.

relic1981

Veteran
sounds interesting... how does she taste, smell and yeield? black wreck sounds good! how many phenos do you have? are they all speedy?

relic1981

Veteran
me too, ive been looking for a speedy haze or sat dominat strain for day time . im so busy i find myself exhuasted and in need of a pick me up. weird name but it says it all. speedy gonzalez! hpw does she taste?

Tipz

I've only grown her out once, the phenotype I had was a mango haze leaner. I made the beans when I was working mango haze. I wanted something with the exact characteristics, a sizzling daytime smoke. I sent them to a couple of folks, but I think they just ended up in someone's vault. Zamilito made the black haze and train wreck, I made the cross black wreck,and worked mango haze to the EF pheno. You can see Blackwreck and mangohz threads here. Either way the pheno trends, it's all btw the ears. It takes a long time to bring these genetics to maturity, however to the patient come really good things tipz