What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3600WaTT Upgrades

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day TCB

You do realise you are running enough Watts to cover 9-10 square metres with ?
Jamming every thing into one square meter . Is over kill .

You may have to turn some of the lamps off in late flower or your flowers will bleach and have very little smell as the essential oils get burnt up .
Plants have a threshold . They actually shut down light absorption at mid day in Summer .

How many DWC units do you have ?
One lamp per 1.5 square metre is sufficient .

Not tryin to rain on your parade . Just get better bang for your buck . A decent grow should be a pound of primo per 6 hungie + a shit load of trim an shade leaf . . = 6 elbows per harvest . But ... that will mean spreading out the buckets . Giving each plant a space to grow into and healthy plants .

Doing it consistently then becomes the new goal .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

T

TheBatCave

hey there elmer no you are right i was thinking too much lights but the room isnt too big either im going to spread out the buckets next run so there is good spacing etc
the lights are doing fine its not getting too hot the added aircon is doing the trick the smell are quite pungent and the co2 levels are at 1500ppm the room will do better next time round but for now things are going great the light is spread evenly through the room the canopy is getting penetration in a good way hehe also the water chiller recirculating the nutes and making them colder to about 17.C enables the plants to withstand the heat
bud sites are forming now and the stretch is great ive added more calmag and floralicious plus + things are going to boom they are lush green and perfect i dropped the ph to 5.9

things are looking great

T

TheBatCave

slippery they were stunted so i put them outside some were okay but majority were stunted i dont know why so i culled them and put the dirt back in the pile i got and decided to focus on hydro

slipperydip

You'll eventually get the soil part down pat, it can be a pain in the ass.
Feeding it hydroponic nutrients wont work as most don't have urea nitrogen to convert to ammonical which microbes need to break down, without that it just flushes past the rhizosphere and it would be the reason yours got stunted, your nutes will say nitrate of nitrogen or soluble nitrogen, not the nitrates i mentioned.

T

TheBatCave

week 3 flower

week 3 flower

week 3 flower

enjoy :tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_1085.jpg
    IMG_1085.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1092.jpg
    IMG_1092.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1096.jpg
    IMG_1096.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1097.jpg
    IMG_1097.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1121.jpg
    IMG_1121.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 15
T

TheBatCave

more pics

more pics

:tiphat:

week 3 flower the girls are getting their structure on they are starting to shape up nicely

everything is going to plan

:)

Attachments

• IMG_1093.jpg
    IMG_1093.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1091.jpg
    IMG_1091.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1090.jpg
    IMG_1090.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1089.jpg
    IMG_1089.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1088.jpg
    IMG_1088.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 18
T

TheBatCave

updates more pics

updates more pics

more pics enjoy :)

THEBATCAVE

Attachments

• IMG_1113.jpg
    IMG_1113.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1114.jpg
    IMG_1114.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1115.jpg
    IMG_1115.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1119.jpg
    IMG_1119.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 18
nice one man ! My advice if you are trying to get to the 1gpw=

4 plants per 1.2mx.1.2m 4 weeks veg depending on strain, Scrog, lollipop heavily and work them ladies through the screen. Also try get your room temps closer to 24c or lower your plants will thank you.

T

TheBatCave

update time week 5 flower

update time week 5 flower

Week 5 flower everything is going fine they are stacking on the weight they smell great i think i've done well so far next time ill spread them out better but the addition to the res being outside and the added aquarium chiller has made a big explosion in growth
the added air flow has brought the temps down doing good so far im pleased the girls are drinking up the nutes at a steady rate im loving life buds are thick baseball bats and they are stacking up im pleased

THEBATCAVE
this grow is dedicated to all those who know what its like to constantly continue their work after things go bad in life and nothing else matters but your love for the herb
free our herb !!!

Attachments

• IMG_1201.jpg
    IMG_1201.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1200.jpg
    IMG_1200.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1197.jpg
    IMG_1197.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1199.jpg
    IMG_1199.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1195.jpg
    IMG_1195.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 16
T

TheBatCave

more pics week 5 flower

more pics week 5 flower

more pics ps no geo tags in my pics

Attachments

• IMG_1199.jpg
    IMG_1199.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1191.jpg
    IMG_1191.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1198.jpg
    IMG_1198.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 17
THEBATCAVE
this grow is dedicated to all those who know what its like to constantly continue their work after things go bad in life and nothing else matters but your love for the herb
free our herb !!!

Amen to that, looking good man them bitches will be stacking hard over the coming weeks :dance013: