What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why so quite

Mar-Tay

I was listening to a podcast and he was saying about the quantum kush being tested high in thc around 30%

Thanks
GA

yeah man he shows results of all his tests on the weednerds videos on youtube, pretty sure jinx is sending the strain he bred for TGA "9lb hammer" an hopefully the one he's working on now

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Not heard of the 9lb hammer not really up to date with the tga strains
I take it to be a high yeilding strain ? Usually I find the big yeilders to lack in flavour and potency

I usually run a lot of karma genetics strains been testing for him for a few years now

Thanks
GA

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I ran the Soma Cut of NYCD a few years ago, it was beautiful, grapefruit candy. 30% thc seems like an awful lot to me, I'd like to know which methods that they used to calculate the cannabinoids as all are not accurate.

Anyone got any outdoor going?

Peace,
HGO

Gardening Angel

Veteran
I was thinking the same with the quantum given the genetics
But I've not a lot of info about tga so I could be wrong

Nycd is always one of the first buys out in the dam

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey HGO,

First off sorry to hear about your loss and I look forward to seeing you back in action around Xmas time

I'm not sure on the discount but my last order I saved around £40 compared if I shopped at the other stores in town

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Is any other icmag members from the north or south heading over to ams for the cup ! In November ?

Thanks
GA

Nup

Heya melty, 2020 was a poor summer growing wise - and 21 will be a leap year. Sad times!

What’s everyone been growing?

Also, what do you all make of the form change? gets some getting used to.

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran

First two pic's, rainbow jones x gdp and the third my own work.

:tiphat:

Hey melty B,
hope you and yours are all well,,,
still a lot of us about mate,,,
Covid slaughtered the social side for us but hopefully not for much longer,,,
Keep safe and well mate,,s2

meltybubble

Hi bro, great to see you! How’s the old form these days?
I must check your album, have a great day!

Attachments

• photo1241640.jpg
    photo1241640.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 77

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
Whats going on with ordering seeds from the uk and brexit, is every package opened and checked these days?

Latest posts

Latest posts