What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

zamalito

Veteran
Since 303 is supposed to be an aussie strain I was wondering if any of you guys have any experience with it. If not the 303 than maybe the papua new guinea gold or how do these compare to each other. I recently acquired some spice bros 303 and am gonna try it out this year but have no info about how long it grows before harvest etc. I have a good feeling about it and think it may be better than the mullumbimby madness. Pure speculation though. I don't have any exp with the mm either but am trying them both for the first time this year.

G

Afternoon zamalito, I to have some of Fet's 303. I got a bunch awhile back and been wondering about them also. I'll be watching your grow for sure. I've heard they yield pretty well outside and have a Freaky Trippy high to them. Looking forward to your grow and i'll be sure to link you to my grow. Once i get going with them
Take care,
BG

zamalito

Veteran
It definitely sounds like it has some oddball traits. Mine are about 6" tall and have the narrowest leaves I've seen in a while (even narrower than zamal, malawi, acapulco gold, santa marta, oaxacan etc) only a few older thais and maybe a couple mexicans have leaves this long and narrow from the beginning. Like some pure sativas the stem is very narrow but the nodes are quite dense and don't stretch until later. Its a very fast grower and at 6" it's starting to branch quite heavily. One thing that is said about it frequently that I fortunately haven't noticed is that many say the seeds need to be kept very warm and need up to like 12 days to germ. 100% of mine cracked at room temperature in 72 hrs. Since fet's been out of commission for a minute maybe the seeds needed some time to age before getting a good germ rate I've had outdoor strains that needed a year to get up to 90%. If they juts had a month or two they'd need lots of warmth. And time to get even up to 50% and even then would crack sporadically.

The other thing they say to watch out for is they say you must be 100% certain the sex of your plants before culling them. Even fet threw out all his females thinking they were male in his first run.

I really think this one could be a very useful breeding strain. I've wanted to make a good piney strain that smelled like the first domestic sinsemilla flowers (yumbolt pollen would probably be phenomenal). Also this might be useful in making a roadkill skunk. Here's some links with some beautiful indoor and outdoor pics from fet. Also there's a link to a thread where a guy bread some ak47 x 303. The pics of this one look nice also. Its too bad fet got shut down along with the heavens stairway/og bust along with a serious injury.

G

links??? I dunno...
But 303 is supposed to be wicked! Wasn't it directly related to Papua New Guinea Gold?
Good to see someone doing one of the rarer strains!
Hope all goes well for your grow!

monkey5

Veteran
zamalito, any up dates? any pictures of the 303 ? any growing tips you can share ? thanks !!!monkey5

Latest posts

Latest posts