What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJXX'S FUNHOUSE...COOKIE CROSSES AND OTHER GEMS

Mikenite69

Veteran
Ya big scoot that is the one that I like also yields way better than the forum looking one but still smells like how I would imagine the cookies to smell rank og with a menthol smell undertones. I swear everytime I smelled her it was like smelling Vic's vapor rub she would clear your nose. Also thanks for the kind words!

I might run the forum looking one 1 more time if I can't get it to yield better I am tossin it. Since I am supposed to get the real forum cut. The other mixed pheno will stay in the garden for a long time to come.

Peace mike

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man...
I go for a little stroll, just cruising around and look at what I find...
A top shelf grow show ...:dance013:

Digging the menu DJ...
REALLY NICE WORK!!!

:respect:
:lurk:
:abduct:

Mikenite69

Veteran
Thanks MP I can't wait to run the clone. She will be a keeper in my stable for a long time. I am gonna flower her out again this next round.

The smell is crazy on her I can't describe it but it's intoxicating. I am very happy these gems landed in my lap.

Merry Xmas all.

D

danny karey

Great job DJ, everything's look'n happy and healthy!!

Hey Mike, same goes for you.......That GSCXG13/Wids looks f'n killer, same with lime cookies.

Keep up the good work guys!!

oh.......and hope y'all have a Merry Christmas.

Danny

ECG_207

how's the Larry Lemon Cookies doing? got some I'll be putting into flower here in a few weeks.

looking good in here fellas

ECG207

DJXX

Veteran
Beauty nug shots there mike.....I love my Lime Forums too.... picked 2 phenos but all five were worthy...big ups to Jaws for the Lime Forum Fems...also no problem with hermies...no balls here...below is a pic of the Lime Kush used in the cross...add forum to her and, what can i say....loud loud loud...

Back with a few updates tomorrow...i have Alien Forum #4 & #6, Larrys Lemon Cookies #1, ECCW, Forum, Insane Jane, The White GDP, Pre 98 x Green Crack, Urkle, Deez x SFV,
and a few others...DJXX

Lime Kush
picture.php

Mikenite69

Veteran
Yes that shit looks mighty proper. My lime hybrid is a perfect I feel 50/50 mix of the lime kush and forum.

I can tell Ya now she is 3 weeks since pistils and she is reeking up the house already.

My new pheno I have might be another winner out of the lime cookies. This thing is beating out my hybrid and my forum leaning lime cookies already in the frost department.

Plus this run will be without all the stress I put them through with my first coco run. So I can't imagine how dank its gonna come out being I loved it and it was very strong and I stressed the hell out of it. I wish we had labs around by me so I could get a sample tested that hybrid cut is f%ckin dank..

DJXX

Veteran
Here is a pic of some Insane Jane(DPD x Triple OG)nuggies...man the Double Purple Dojo comes through...not a nanner...it was a lil yellow piece of a dried leaf...dj
picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
the Insane Jane is such wonderful smoke..thanks Jaws....my purple girls are. Urkle,The White GDP, Insane Jane, Yum Yum(dpd x chem soda), DPD f4 and the Candyland 4 turns purple too, my White Jones full on purple also...below is another Purple Urkle pic..DJXX
picture.php

A

acridlab

^^ that urkel looks exactly like my bros "kraken".. excellent job man..
this thread is turning out pretty sweet,, lots of gems coming outta the woodwork

DJXX

Veteran
thanks acridlab and GSPfan...pics tomorrow of the Forum Alien...two different phenos...i am finally gonna be able to show off the keeper phenos from the cookie crosses popped last year...i am perpetual so the girls will change constantly...dj

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
Lime Forum:hotbounce

u must be rollin in the jar selections right about now, nice crosses:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts