What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Irish Cannabis: Bill Update

40shades

Well its Great News theres Even an oppurtunity the Bill can Pass,but i honestly didnt know didnt know this was coming Up for Voting,i Wonder are others in the Same boat?i Wonder how Things World change the Scene(or Lack of) over here and how Would it be regulated?

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
bill hasnt been released yet. mings doing a talk about it on the 24 so should be out by then.

meltybubble

Ming's call's for the bill to be passed went up in smoke last night with a paltry 8 reps for,110 against.
Ming urged the gov to get on board saying its passing would be "a wonderful thing for the country".

burning_red

eyes that shine...
ICMag Donor
scumbag corrupt politicians are totally out of touch with reality.Opinion polls show that more than 50% of the people want a change in drug statutes yet the vote was 110-8 against
fucking disgraceful

I have actually registered to vote for the first time in my life (I'm 50 this year) to get behind Luke in everything he does.He's a real ray of hope--got to speak with him recently on his long trip around the island before the elections

changes are coming folks--make it happen

meltybubble

Seen recently actual cannabis perscriptions may be available in the near future for ms suffers in the south, a step in the right direction?

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
this bullshit has been kicked around for years, its all waffle until i see a picture of a person walk out of a pharmacy holding up a bottle of sativex., that said, going to be interesting to see how its all worded to not be rescheduled.

Last edited:

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
cannabis based meds are what iv read so far and mostly likely imo, if it is bud it'll be bedrocan.

Latest posts

Latest posts