What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

58 days until voting begins

S

Sat X RB

I didn't have the option to vote for the hemp party. overwhelming National Party around here. we filled out our postal vote envelopes (we're in the bush so we don't have to turn up on polling day) and put the blank voting forms in them and sent them back. wouldn't even have done that if voting wasn't compulsory. so yes, for me, sex and parties ARE more interesting than politics.

N

noyd666

I didn't have the option to vote for the hemp party. overwhelming National Party around here. we filled out our postal vote envelopes (we're in the bush so we don't have to turn up on polling day) and put the blank voting forms in them and sent them back. wouldn't even have done that if voting wasn't compulsory. so yes, for me, sex and parties ARE more interesting than politics.
:biggrin: bit like the Old WEST= WAITING FOR HIS SEARS CATALOGUE:biggrin:

mwz

Veteran
I've noticed that the sex party, HEMP and the drug reform party all want to legalize cannabis. There's some definite overlap between HEMP and the drug reform party. Drug reform party are focusing on cannabis reform.

Is there even a cannabis lobby in Australia? I went to the NORML Australia website, it didn't look to buzzin' with activity. They also had their fB site shut down by fB (a request from the government, perhaps?).

We need a more co-ordinated approach to garner more votes for the cause. For the cause of ending the persecution of cannabis consumers, we need like parties to talk and merge with like parties. Just my observation and two cents.

Terroir

Was impressed with Hemp in the lead up to the election.

However everyone is talking about sex party. Love sex but hate getting fucked. Good slogan. Im voting tomorrow. I hate crowds, lines and ill spend 2 much money at the sausage sizzle caus of the munchies.

H

hard rain

Just voted HEMP. They are only running in the senate as far as I know.

I wonder what it will be like under Abbott?:peek:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
It will be fracked mate, just like it was under howard, that bastard took my disability pension off me and I expect abbott will be doing the same thing. :cuss: I Fracking HATE the Fracking LNP :puke:

H

hard rain

It will be fracked mate, just like it was under howard, that bastard took my disability pension off me and I expect abbott will be doing the same thing. :cuss: I Fracking HATE the Fracking LNP :puke:
I think he may actually end up being worse than Howard. I hope not.:comfort:

N

noyd666

:biggrin: our cricket team could take a lesson or two from lil johny shit head howard and copy his bowling prowess ooooppp:biggrin:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
OH Frack we are in for a rough few years now boys and girls :yoinks:
Can't believe that wanker actually got in :nono:
Can't wait to get outta the big smoke and move back to the rainforest
:Bolt:

N

noyd666

:biggrin: ABBOTT LOOKED A BIT IN PAIN IN HIS BALL TIGHT LYCRA LOL THIS MORNING , WHAT A GOOSE.:moon:

H

hard rain

OH Frack we are in for a rough few years now boys and girls :yoinks:
Can't believe that wanker actually got in :nono:
Can't wait to get outta the big smoke and move back to the rainforest
:Bolt:
I kind of feel the same way. I have the urge to head for somewhere isolated and ignore it all.

I am very worried about what this ultra conservative will do.