What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*BS* Brain changes linked to teen cannabis use

Good old aussie research plucking more bullshit out of thin air... still dont seem to understand that CORRELATION IS NOT THE SAME AS CAUSATION

http://www.news.com.au/technology/s...ssie-study-finds/story-fn5fsgyc-1226223099349

"However we also found no differences in brain volume in other parts of the brain that we have shown to be abnormal in long-term heavy cannabis users, confirming for the first time, that cannabis use is neurotoxic to these brain areas in humans."

i love the use of the word "confirmed"

tards.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
yea mate cannabis as a teen makes everything way more transparent and they dont want you to see through all the Bs they plan on shoveling down your throut ,..........
TS

teen admits to smoking 1 bong, youve got brain issues
teen smokes every day, youve got brain issues

great test that we've put our tax money towards..

wonder how many of these young guys who are so keen to try pot also get on the piss and other things more often..

C

CLOWD11

I read the report as trying to establish a link between brain abnormality prior to any use, and WHY they START smoking pot. Not what pot has done.
As far as being neurotoxic, whats so hard to believe about that... unless you have a spare CAT/PET scanning machine its hard refute yourself. Why is it so hard to believe pot is fucking our memory amongst other things?

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
Yeh funny that, they put it down to smoking pot hahaha,

These studies are so two sided and only one side gets told,
Everyone i know who smokes, has none of these issues what so ever.

I really dont understand it haha.

M

mugenbao

I'll reserve my opinion about such a study until I can actually read the original study, but this article from the same website confirms my opinion about the outlet reporting the results: How fast is the Grim Reaper?

Last edited:
G

Guest 114956

funny everyone i know that smokes has since they were a teen, seem fine to me. well theres goes another few million on a worthwhile study...

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
So... cannabis produces a brain change. So what? I'd be willing to bet that learning to play the saxaphone will induce a brain change as well. ... study shows that teen use of the saxaphone can cause a brain change in those who play.

No where does this study say that the change is bad. No proven detremental effects.

sso

Veteran
thanks to greed and other human nonsense, its just Not possibly to take studies seriously till quite the time has passed and A whole lot of checking facts has been done.

gr0wm3

big pharma is obviously pushing 1:1 CBD:THC ratio pharms in oz and the pollie's need the $$$ ... so yeah, a campaign to instill fear into the hearts of citisens who even ponder upon cannabis .....

gr0wm3

WARNING ...... BRAIN CHANGES OF TEENS HAVE BEEN NOTED - THAT HAVE NEVER TAKEN CANNABIS !!!! haha ...... reminds me of the old ....... LSD causes severe psychosis in those that have NEVER tried it .... (I know my parents went beserk when they heard about lsd ;) ) ....

peace n pot,

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts