What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2011 in the tropics

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking real nice and healthy there mate :good:
all tagged up for the rest of ya local cranking show ;)
:smoke out:

L

luvaduck

Just a quick update.....

The rain we've had in the tropics doesn't appear to have that much of an impact on many plants. Good genetics I hope.

The only problem I have had is with some seeded plants - you obviously can't pour buckets of water over fully seeded plants......

Made some nice stuff from this years trim.....

Some are starting to stretch, anything with less than about 25% indica in it.

This season I have done quite a few crosses to a local sativa which is heavily thai influenced. The best so far has been the z99 crosses, which have a great vigour.

Another worthy of note is L.Sat x BCDC(BC roadkill sk. x Deep Chunk - Cannacopia) - most have been ho hum but one.... she smells like some sort of horrible smelling cleaning chemical. Pics of this lady tommoz, forgot today.

Anyway, some L.Sat x z99, about 2 wks from maturity (just for a toke!)

Some of the more recent beans sprouted have sexed and reverted already, so they will be going out soon to brave the wet season.

Best of luck all. More pics soon.

:tiphat:

Kangativa

Veteran
All looking good and sounding great.....I wish you luck with the wet season grow, we are starting to quietly wish for a drop of rain now, but you can be sure I wont wish to hard....lol

All the best mate...good growing ..K

L

luvaduck

I feel like I'm living in a grow room at the moment - The light intensity is insane. Got sunburned in 15 minutes the other day. It's a nice change to the floods we had last week though. Crazy weather....

Local sativa x (BC Roadkill Skunk x Deep Chunk)

Hopefully she will reveg before too much longer for cuttings. This baby stinks.

A little webbed leaf plant days from the chop.

Another pheno of the same plant showing the Ducksfoot leaf a little better.

And lastly, sweet smelling and amazingly resilliant local sativa x z99. Keep in mind this plant had half a meter of rain last week, followed by a grasshopper invasion.

Peace and good health to all.

:tiphat:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
hey luvaduck ,,
good buds on that duck man ,
i enjoyed the smoke , real nice smell and taste ,
great high ,, good form there man ..

bushweed

Veteran
yeah these look good.
Another pheno of the same plant showing the Ducksfoot leaf a little better.

picture.php

And lastly, sweet smelling and amazingly resilliant local sativa x z99. Keep in mind this plant had half a meter of rain last week, followed by a grasshopper invasion.

picture.php

picture.php

Kangativa

Veteran
Looking good there mate.....Cant wait for a smoke report.
Shame about the rain as it doesnt really let the plants finish off, I just had the same problem here and it just put a new flush of growth through them.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Looking good there mate.....Cant wait for a smoke report.
Shame about the rain as it doesnt really let the plants finish off, I just had the same problem here and it just put a new flush of growth through them.

that new flush of growth sometimes spoils things here more t han the mould etc that the rain brings ,
suffering it here at the moment too ,
they dryer sunny weather brings them back to a better looking product usually ... fingers crossed on that , heheh ...

L

luvaduck

Yeah every time it rains, my Lao, the only one I left just for the heck of it, she shoots up anothe 6 inches overnight. I can't ever see her finishing here, but it's fun to watch her grow, and she's well hidden. Maybe I'll use her in the christmas stuffing!

Donald - amazing the mould didn't set in too bad despite the heaps of rain eh?

Only lost one branch, heavily seeded though, which is the biggest bummer.

Most of the others don't seem to have suffered drastically, and today look perky as ever.

Thanks for the interest guys.

sweet pics love the looks of em hope they just grow and grow i wish the net had smellavision because id love a good wiff off them gals :)

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Was wondering what happened to you bro :chin:
Glad to see that your safe and well :good:
:smoke out:

luvaduck

@ Joeski, i'll message you when i can, have my hands a bit full at the moment. Plus i must need a few more posts up till i can.:tiphat:

luvaduck

still here, wherever that is! thanks for the pms, @ joe, did the webbed ones give you any joy?
And for those with the B.rad x sk.1, any feedback? mine were of a very complex flavour and a nice workable high.
wish i had some pics but have been through a rough patch:(
have some webbed ones on the go for indoor. seed run only. havent flowered any yet but instinct and experience kicks in..

grow large,
LD:)

Latest posts

Latest posts